Dont you ever forget about me

"HOW COULD YOU!!!!" I screamed as I opened the door and saw my boyfriend in bed with another women.

"no baby....I can explain" he said shoving the slut off of him and getting up To run after me

"get. out" I say calmly opening the front door

"Wha...What?" he said pathetically

"GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE AND YOU TOO SLUT!!!!"

I scream as they grab there clothes and run out.

I plopped on the couch.

I knew this was a bad idea...... I thought to my self.

I call up the person that is there with me through everything.

"call carly" i say to siri as my ipone starts to call her . After 2rings she picks up.

"hey Boobear whats up!" she asked

"You would never believe what happened" I said with tears running down my face and anger in my voice.

"what" she asked with curiosity.

"he cheated" I say while pathetically sobbing remembering the good times we had.

She gasped then said "I'll be there in 20, but start throwing out the assholes shit love you" she said anger dripping of her words.

"love you too" I said

I stand up and start throwing every trace of my pathetic boyfriends belongings just like Carly said, It felt good.

As I open the bedroom door I look over at my desk (avoiding the sex driven bed) and there i saw the ring he gave me last week for our 10 month anniversary.

Flashback~

We had just eaten a delicious meal, and now were on the beach just lying here on the sand looking up at the sunset.

He turned to me and said

"Savhanna I love you with all my heart and i know we can't get married yet but heres this promise ring to promise me that one day we will get married" he said compassionately

"yes of course" I say with tears streaming down my face as he puts the ring on

End of flashback~

I can't believe I wasted 10 months on him....I thought to my self again

Oh yeah by the way my names Savhanna hess and this is my story of how I wasted ten months on my pop star boyfriend, kellin Quinn, from sleeping with sirens.