I Gotta Feelin'

Carly managed to talk Vic and I to drive her back home, "Where's your house?" Vic asked as we all got in his car after successfully pelting Kellin's house with eggs.

"78 Ocean Avenue," Carly informed him. Vic nodded, then started his car. We drove away from the now tinted yellow house.

"Carly, I think I'm done with the girls night," I laughed. I was really tired. I mean, I had to find Kellin with some whore, then I went clubbing with my best friend, then pelted Kellin with eggs with his friend. Who wouldn't be tired after an awesome night like this? Well... I don't think it was all that awesome since the whole cheating thing. But besides that, with the clubbing, kissing Vic, and egging Kellin's house, it was fucking amazing.

"No more chick flicks?" Carly laughed.

"More like, time to sleep in my own bed without anyone," I told her with a slight smirk. It would be nice to sleep alone since  Kellin drooled, snored, and hogged the bed.... I actually think I'm going to burn those sheets... maybe the bed as well. Damn it. I'm sleeping on the couch. Who knows what Kellin and that girl did in my bed.

The car ride was mostly silent. Vic, and I sneeking looks at each other, and Carly looking at us like we were freaks, "You guys are making me sick," Carly told us, "quite the P.D.A!"

"What are we doing?" Vic laughed.

"You guys are eye raping each other!"

"It's not rape if you like it," Vic said with a smug look. I just grinned... then burst out laughing at Carly's expression that I saw through the mirror. She looked like she just walked in one someone going at it with her mom or something.

After a few more moments, we arrived at Carly's house and she got out, so fast she wasn't expecting to hit the ground and she fell over with a smack on the tarmac. Vic and I burst out laughing.

"You're a true friend Savhanna!" Carly laughed hysterically as she stood up. We made sure she got in her house before we left.

After another few minutes, Vic pulled into my driveway. He only knows where I live because Kellin had a few parties over here.

Vic cut the engine and let out a sigh, "Savhanna," He started.

"Hmm?" I asked.

"I like you," He told me, "Like more than a friend,"

"o-oh," I stuttered. I turned my head to face him. He was looking at me with lustful eyes. he then leaned across the car and kissed me again. Wow. I'm just kissing him all over the fucking place tonight. Twice in the car, then in Kellin's front yard. What. The. Fuck. I pulled away from Vic  with my hands on his chest, my breathing heavy, "Let's go inside," I told him. He nodded with a lopsided grin.

We both basically jogged inside. Once we were in the front door, I hastily took my shoes off, and Vic threw his keys on my kitchen counter. He picked me up bridal style and carried me over to the couch. His body hovering over mine. He planted his lips on mine, and placed his hands on my waist while I set my hands on the back of his neck. Our lips were moving in sync. I felt his toung swipe across my bottom lip, and I allowed his toung to dominate mine. Vic's hands moved up my waist, and he finaly brought them to my jaw line, bring our faces impossibly closer.

I let all my emotions pour into the heated kiss, trying my best to get Kellin off my mind... god damn it now I'm thinking about it again.

The more I thought about Kellin, the more upset and frusterated I got, and the more emotions I let fill the kiss with Vic.

"Savhanna," Vic said after he pulled away for a quick second before crashing his lips into mine again, "Be my girlfriend," He said inbetween kisses.