⌇⌰⏃⎐⟒

You had the blonde pinned underneath you, his stomach pressed against the ground, your long tail curling over the both of your as if you were some sort of multilayered scorpion

You had the blonde pinned underneath you, his stomach pressed against the ground, your long tail curling over the both of your as if you were some sort of multilayered scorpion. Your wide, strange eyes peered, almost sorrowfully at the thrashing blonde underneath. You were much stronger than him, but his shaking proved useful when his right hand escaped from under neath shooting back at you, scratching your cheek slightly, the pain not noticeable. You pushed his arm down with your pinky finger. Avoiding cutting his skin with your deadly nails.

The blonde was staring at you, on of his cheeks pressed into the ground, watching as you pushed his arm down with such ease.

His red eyes were twitching, a small hint of fear glossing over his features. You pressed the side of your face into the ground so you were face to face. Your body contorting just to see his human features, your eyes were big. Staring at him with a strange sense of innocence. You smiled wide, your sharp fangs showing. You pushed your self off of him, still standing above him, one leg on each side of him.

He was separated from Kirishima, Suna, and Miruko. The other two, Suna and Miruko, it was just dumb luck that they had found the Woman and their classmate, deciding to team up thanks yo Kirishima's kindness.

Bakugo had quit struggling, knowing full well you could tear him to shreds with just your finger nails. And he almost started thrashing when he felt your hands grasp at his waist, pulling him up to carry him as if he were some sort of prince that was in distress.

But the discomfort of being held like some measly prince was soon over shadowed with

Horror.

You were running so fast, yet he barely even felt it. Buildings, mindless humans, and abandoned cars passing you both so fast he couldn't even make out their shape. Your tail swishing to clear your path. Despite him not being able to make out anything that you passed he knew which way you were running. Towards the base. The colors of the buildings behind the fence came into view.

"What the f-" 

How did you find their base so quickly? Have you been stalking them?

Did you smell it from all the way in Tokyo to Musuafu?

The last one would be correct.

You had grown accustom to Bakugou's scent, so you tracked to where his scent was rubbed off the most. Which was the base, specifically U.A, it provided safety in its thick and high walls, security systems. But when you finally reached U.A He was prepared for you to ask him to open it, he didn't know if you even spoke human. But instead you scaled the high wall as if it were absolutely nothing.

The walls were raised in size since the apocalypse, and the sheer fact that you jump the fence as it were just a block in your way made him realize.

Aliens were superior in every way.

From Intelligence, technology strength, speed, and it seemed as if you, had senses that could never be matched. He tried to attack you but you only caught his fist, with your index finger,