Naru and kiba fight

My POV

It time to gather all the goups that pass the second part of the exam.

21 teams pass and they be having a some fight to lower the Amount of people.

The hokage said some stuff blah blah blah blah let just skip to naruto fight. everything is the same as the show.

Naruto pov

I was fighting with kiba and then thought' should I just do it quickly or...' 'do it quickly so u don't risk getting hit in the stomach'.

I nod mentally and look in front of me was kiba and Akamaru.

Gekkō then said " START" kiba then said " AKAMARU LET BEAT NARUTO AND SHOW HIM WERE BETTER THEN HIM" kiba look at Akamaru and saw that he wasn't moving and then said " WHAT!!! Akamaru what are u doing"

Akamaru just walk away.

then kiba look at me and said " WHAT DID U DO??AKAMARU SAID HE WONT FIGHT YOU TWO?!?"

He look at Akamaru and then said " come on boy it just naruto it not two people just one dead last boy"

I growl and started to lose my good mood and started to get anger.

Akamaru look at me and barks. I look at him and sent a mental message to him that said *thank u and don't worry I well make sure u meet her *

After he hear the message he just up and down and wag his tail.

I smile at him and look back al kiba to see he was red from anger and started to attack me and headed towards my stomach.

I growl and grab his hand before it hit me and flip him over and said " DONT TOUCH ME U DOG BOY"

He was shock and the people in the stand too except jiji who knows my power and that I am a girl.

Back to kiba and me.

I look at kiba and he started saying " I CAN PUNCH U WHEN EVER I WANT AND U WONT STOP ME AND THAT WAS JUST A LUCKY SHOT."

I growl and throw him to the wall and said " don't u ever plan on laying a hand on me."

He hear me just before passing out from being thrown hard.

The referee then said " NARUTO UZUMAKI WINS"