Trouble

Drea P.o..v.

The Fact that me and Corahn Almost got caught in the bathroom sent we couldn't do it again. So I'm not going to Skipp my 5th period I'll just skip a lunch. I know some of y'all are like, this bitch nasty she sucking dick. Lol but its not like that me and Corahn are low key Dating IG.

It was now 5th period, Yay. not. Ion wanna see Mr.Alsina he almost caught me being a Slut bucket in the bathroom. Tf.

I walked into Mr.Alsina's Class room and Sat down in the Back Next to Jaxon, Corahn, and My Main Gem. Mr.Alsina Wasn't in class yet so Nolen was asking me did I want to skip or nah.

I was about to get up and leave when Mr.Alsina came in.

"Alright class, before we get started I want to have a word with everyone" Mr.Alsina said.

A few people mumbled and groaned.

"Today, during 3rd period I went to the bathroom." He said.

corahn Laughed mad hard and my face was turning red so I put my head down.

"No one cares" gemma Yelled.

"Alright, Alright. Well sucking in the bathroom stall and Mr.Lockridge over here was Grunting." Mr.Alsina started to explain. I didn't want to hear anymore of it so I had to make a plan to get outta here. I did the first thing I seen.

Jaxon P.o.v.

My Friend also known as Mr.Alsina was giving us a Speach about Corahn getting his dick sucked

And then outta no where Aundrea comes and sits on my lap. Drea my best friend so im like alright and then she starts sucking on a nigga neck. And she bounces on my lap causing me to groan mad loud.

Everyone stops what there doing and Looks at us including Corahn, and Mr.Alsina . they both look mad tho.

I slicked that shit and picked Drea up and Left the class room and Walked to The Bathroom.

I sat her down on the sink to see her face.

"What's wrong Dray?" I asked her.

"Mr.Alsina, caught me suxking corahn in that stall over there" she giggled a little.

"So? Why you sucking and Bouncing on me during class?" I said

"Ion know best friend I knew you would get me a way outta having to hear Mr.Alsina Bitch" she said rolling her eyes.

"Mr.Alsina is cool" I said cause that's my nigga

"And we gotta get back to his class if you ion wanna get in trouble pookie" I added laughing at her

"Shut up Noodle head" she said then jumped on my back.

Class only had like 3minutes left till it was over so I just walked slow. Shit best friend and I wasn't going no where so yeah. But knowing august (mr.Alsina) we gone be in trouble