Date in the heights.

At that moment I was in a somewhat ... delicate situation. I was together with Amber on a routine walk when we fell into a rat nest. The terrain was quite wooded, we covered ourselves between dead logs avoiding the arrows of the crossbowmen that would be about 6.

As the first fire slime dropped by one of the grenadiers fell, I knew things wouldn't get any better.

-Fuck! We have to leave now, Amber,

-Traveler, go now! I can cover you! -Amber came out of hiding a bit, aiming her bow. -Wait, wait, wait! -She started firing her bow, and it seems she killed two of the crossbowmen. –Wait! Now move!

As he ran through the brush and trees, he listened as Amber kept firing hurriedly. When I got a chance, I climbed a bit between the rocks, sure she had me covered.

After a few seconds, she followed me, I held out my hand, helping her to climb the same rocks as me, and then we ran quickly from there.

-Uff, we saw close. -She told me.

-The next time we take care a little more where we walk or we could have a not very nice ending. –I noticed that her leg had a wound, because the sock was torn and a little red stained. -Amber, they hit you!

-Ah, this? It's nothing, don't worry. -She used her bow to cover the wound. -You see it? Nothing to worry about.

As compensation, we would go to The Great Hunter to eat a delicious seafood soup to regain strength, I would invite him since she was more in danger than I was.

Paimon saw us at the entrance to the city, so her eyes widened in surprise to see us dirty, scraped, and the tourniquet on Amber's leg.

-Wah! But what happened to them?!

-Long story ... -She said, we laughed at the same time after seeing each other's eyes.

After finishing the meal and leaving Amber at her house, I went to the small room that she rented in Mondstadt, I felt that my bed was a big marshmallow because of how soft it felt. He had been sleeping in the mountains for days.

The next morning I decided to take a well-deserved break in the library, which I hadn't been to in almost a week because of my adventures. Of course, I had not stopped sending letters to Lisa with the help of Paimon. She who flies and floats and goes from one place to another helps me in that sense, but I have to pay her with donuts, horns or glazed rolls ... a fair price.

She still responds with letters telling me how much she misses my presence in the library, apart from the Cecilia I gave her she is growing wonderfully. She takes care of it with a lot of love, I know that and even she told me.

As I was already on my way to the library and ready to have one more date with Lisa, I once again gave Paimon 200 coins to linger around. She had planned to go out of town with Lisa to show her a little corner of, literally, heaven that he had found.

It was on my travels through Lyue, the Chinese town. I was climbing the so-called "highest mountain in all of Lyue, Chingyun Peak" for leisure, which took me literally a day and a half, finding myself with a little riddle about some birds.

Anyway, some wind currents were activated and I was able to access that far corner of the world. It was a "little floating city". There were books, treasures, places to appreciate the view, wonderful. The sunset from there is something incredibly magical, as well as Lisa's kisses.

Returning to the present, being back in the library, I entered knocking on the door, she was startled with joy when she saw me and I could not hide a wonderful smile.

-Darling, bless the eyes that look at you.

-I tell you the same, Lisa.

We immediately went for a cup of coffee, which was absolutely necessary at the time. I asked her to be quick, as I had something very special in mind for her.