I Got Scored

Yunlan is waiting for his friends in the disco bar when he saw a great beauty.

    Whoosh!!! Something in breeze air Yunlan felt. A new thing to him, the great beauty is looking for someone. "I must have him!" He told himself. Yunlan a rich, spoiled brat and loves to flirt with men and women. A real casanova and now his target is the innocent  beauty with glasses who look lost in the crowd.

   A much larger man beat him to it. But he shoo the man who knows he can punch him into a pelt. "Are you alright? Beautiful?! Did he hurt you when he gripped  your wrist?!" And gave his signature smile. "Yes...thank you!" Shen Wei  blushed.  "What an innocent angel doing in this kind of bar?" He ask while caressing Shen Wei's  hand.

    Shen Wei  smirk inside, "Not bad? My heir will look great with this man." He whispered  to himself  but look innocently  to Yunlan. Fluttering his long eye lashes, blinking innocently.  Making that doe eyes that can captured any being infront of him.

    Yunlan on the other hand felt he won a lottery seeing how innocently  cute the man is. "I want to taste that sweet body of yours! I want to feel you underneath  me!" He told himself  without realizing Shen Wei  have the same intention as well.

    He made him sit and drink some alcohol to get him to talk about himself. But when he drink it with one cup he faint. "Hey! Don't  tell me with one drink he already knock down?!"

    Yunlan brought  him to his private room and laid him to bed. He took off his glasses  and gaze at him lovingly. Yunlan never felt an admiration for someone. Feeling like a highschool girl that have a great crush to someone. 

   When he caress Shen Wei's  soft face he can't  help his heart to beat fast. And find himself want to kiss that soft, pink lips. "What  am I doing?! When I got a beauty I quickly ravished  it. But why I'm being shy on this guy?! Maybe a quick taste will tell me why?" When he was  about to kiss Shen Wei.

    Dark, beautiful eyes suddenly open, making Yunlan startled and the next thing happened  Shen Wei  flipped  him up. Now his the one underneath  him and suddenly  kiss him up.

    Those soft, pink lips almost ravished  Yunlan's plump lips. Yunlan  was shocked to do anything while his two hands was pinned  by Shen Wei. "Delicious!" Shen Wei  lick his lips and descended  to his neck. He started kissing and sucking it while his hands roam underneath  Yunlan's  shirt. Playing with his nipples. Yunlan tried to struggle  from his hold. But his touch making Yunlan moan and withered underneath  him.

    "No! Stop!" He shout. But Shen Wei  ignored his words and started unzipping  his pants.  Yunlan became alarmed  and start kicking to get away from Shen Wei's  hold. But as Shen Wei  stroking  his prize non stop he can't  help to moan loudly. "Aaaaah.....stop...." 
Quickly Shen Wei  replace his hand with his mouth.

   Making Yunlan felt in cloud nine and burst inside his mouth as Shen Wei  swallowed it whole. Yunlan thought its over when suddenly  he was flipped  back. Making his firm ass hold up in the air. "Whatta?!!!" And before he knew it Shen Wei  pounce to him non stop.

    Yunlan scream in pain but as it hit it soft spot again and again. He became a moaning mess. He gripped  at the head board tightly as Shen Wei  rock his body unto him until he spilled inside of him. Yunlan shouted in curse but Shen Wei  still continue to pounce into him until he burst inside of him again.

    "Your mine! And mine only!" Shen Wei  whispered to him while nibbling hid ear. Until he was flipped  again and kiss him passionately  while thrusting to him again  and again. Yunlan only can respond to the kiss as Shen Wei  spilled  inside of him again. Then he black out.

    The next day Yunlan wake  up with someone kissing his cheek. "I'm sorry did I hurt you? I was drunk that night and cannot remember anything." He ask innocently. Yunlan throw a pillow to Shen Wei.  "I don't  want to see you!" He angrily  said. And went to the bathroom to change.

    While wearing back his clothes. He see he have many hickeys on his neck and body. He shouted in curse and open the door to scolded  the man only to find his gone. And he left a pendant  and a letter on the bed. "I will come back for you my love!" Signed Shen Wei.

     Yunlan crumpled it with anger, "That jerk! I'll punch you if I see him again!" When he was about to throw the pendant. It suddenly  gleem its  yellow gem. "Hmmm....maybe I should keep it for a while until. I find him. And rubbed  his back because it's  still painful.

    When he emerge outside of the bar, "Where have you been?! Where looking everywhere! And your father is trying to find you too!" Said his friend Da quing.  Suddenly  he notice the hickey on Yunlan's neck.

    "Aha! Your with another lover! So tell me...... is she a beauty?! What did she taste like? When did you two met?" Da quing  ask too many question until Yunlan scream in irritation.  "His a man! And when I find him he will get what he deserve!" The yellow pendant shine making Da quing  notice it.

    "Wait?! Where  did you get that?!" As he tried to touch it, Yunlan swat his hand. Suddenly  Da quing  laugh as he know  what happened  and whom it belong too. "Did that guy got you?!" He wiggle his brow. "What?!! That's  ridiculous! No! I'm the one that got that beauty!" He lied.

    "Really? Then what is his name?!" Da quing  ask. Yunlan think, "I don't  know and who cares! Just forget about that guy  and lets go home! Father will scold me again in going home late!" And went to his car and drive away. He didn't notice Shen Wei  was looking at them from afar on a light pole. When they drive away, Shen Wei  made a portal and went inside  as it vanished into  thin air.