Title your Story Part

It was a normal day at the phantomhive manor may-rin was braking the tea sets finny was burning the trees and balderoy was over cooking the meat and tanaka was just siting there drinking his tea mean while ciel was finishing his paper work when he suddenly fell asleep and he was moaning in his sleep because he was dreaming about Sebastian. Sebastian walked in on the wrong time because ciel was moaning his name and as Sebastian walked toward his young master he said ( naughty naughty bocchan) so Sebastian bent down on one knee and unzipped ciels pants and toke his masters dick out and started sucking on it when ceil suddenly woke up (what are you doing Sebastian) ciel said and in response Sebastian said (I'm just taking care of your problem) (then continue Sebastian that is an order) ciel said and in response Sebastian said (yes my lord) so Sebastian started sucking on his shaft again hearing a load moan come out of ciels mouth he started sucking even faster and faster in till ciel said (Sebastian come up here and kiss me that is an order) ( yes my lord) Sebastian said in response so he moved up and kissed his young master then ciel slid down and undid his butlers pants and pulled his dick out and sucked on it then Sebastian growled and moaned so ciel went faster and faster till Sebastian said (ciel I need you now) ( then fuck me Sebastian that is an order)(yes my lord) he said in response so he bent ciel over the desk and slammed into him ciel moaned and screamed then Sebastian said (come on bocchan say my name) ( ahhhhhhhh Sebastian) ciel screamed then they both said at the same time ( ahhhhhh I'm cumming) and with one hard thrust from Sebastian they both cummed and Sebastian toke ciel to his room and tucked him in his bed and blew out the candle and went to the door when he heard ciel say ( wait Sebastian sleep with me) (yes my lord) he said in response and crawled into bed with his young master ciel said (I love you Sebastian) (I love you too ciel good night) Sebastian said and in response ciel said ( night).

Chapter 2 sebastian all wet and sexy

The next morning it was quiet and ciel woke up very sore from the night and Sebastian was doing his work when all of a sudden finny came up to Sebastian and said ( Sebastian something happened in the garden) Sebastian put his hand over his eyes and shook his head and said (what did you do now finny) funny said (I didn't do anything it just sprouted up from the ground I think it's a broken pipe or some thing) (hold on ill go see what happened) Sebastian said five minutes later Sebastian is back but he is all soaking wet ( just great now I have to go change but first I will check on my bochan) Sebastian said so he walked to his masters room and peeked in on him and ciel said (Sebastian what happened to you why are your clothes all drenched) and Sebastian said (funny broke a pipe in the garden and I had to fix it is there anything you need before I go change bocchan)( there is one thing you can do Sebastian) ciel said
( what would that be bocchan) Sebastian said (Sebastian I order you to take care of my problem) (yes my lord) Sebastian said while unzipping his masters pants and pleasing his master afterwards ciel said ( I order you to take a bath with me) ( yes my lord) Sebastian said

Chapter 3 bath time / surprise

So Sebastian toke ciel to the wash room and took his clothes off and started the bath and while it was filling up Sebastian toke his masters clothes off and carried him to the tub and set him in and crawled in behind him ciel turned around and rapped his legs and arms around Sebastian. Sebastian bent his head down and kissed ciel so they In joyed a long romantic bath together and they put there clothes on and walked to ciels room and ciel got on one knee when Sebastian was not looking and when he turned around he saw ciel there and he blushed and ciel said ( Sebastian will you do the honors in being my demon lover for the rest of are life) and in response Sebastian said (yes my lord) so they kissed and cuddled for the rest of the night intill they fell asleep.

Chapter 4 wedding day

Today was the day that Sebastian and ciel was getting married everyone that they knew were there and undertaker was the priest ciel and Sebastian said there vows and do's and kissed then went on there honeymoon the end