GrAtsu- Shut Up. ( W.I.P. )

Natsu arrived at the guild early, still half asleep. There was barely anyone there but for some reason, Natsu had a reason to be at the guild. Gray had called him there for some reason that he didn't say.

( Natsu P.O.V. )

I walked over to a table, sitting down and looking around. I looked at Mira then smiled,

"Oi, Mira, can I have some food? And why was I called here so early?"

She looked up from the cup she was cleaning. "Of course! And, I think Gray wanted to battle or something like that?" She then moved and started to rummage around in some cupboards, taking out a few boxes and opening them.

I watched her and nodded as if understanding. "Oh. So what are you making?" I asked. She looked up at me. "Pancakes."

Mira's a great cook, so I never complained about her cooking. "Great!" I smiled, and heard the door open. Then I heard talking. I turned, noticing everyone else arriving. Once everyone was in the guild, it quickly got loud.

Soon, Gray entered and approached me. He looked at me, then spoke. "Battle."

I blinked then smiled. "Alright."

(3rd person P.O.V.)

Natsu stood up, and Gray threw a punch. Natsu grabbed his arm, his own arm surrounded by flames. He smirked then took a step back, "Fire dragons r-- mmmf..." He was cut off by Gray kissing him, then he heard Gray growl; "Shut up.."