" I will kill you."

Elenor's POV:
I flee royal ball, my once - beautiful gown stained red with the King’s crimson blood. Voices shouting after me as I burst into the rose garden -- the rain pouring down in icy sheets.

Bells are tolling, I don't know where to go. Then, a hand grips my wrist tightley and i am pulled to face him… my prince, my husband, my enemy.

“Why” he says breathlessly, tears threatening to spill from his beautiful, icy blue orbs. He is in pain, I can see it.

“Don’t ,” I breathe, as he towers over me. “Please.” I can smell his expensive colone. the one that remindes me so much of home.

He stares at me for a long moment before taking my face in his large, muscular hand.
“I don’t ever want to see your face again,” he says in a deathly whisper. “If i do, i will kill you. Now go! LEAVE ELENOR!” 

I do…
I can hear my heartbeat in my head. My heels in my hands so that i can run faster. I stop, only for a second or two just to look back one more time at the palace. I see him walking towards me , slowly but powerfully, with a sword in his hand. The blade draggs ont the ground leaving a single line trailing behind it. He is closer now. I realise what he is doing and I run. I run for my life. My heart pounding in my chest. I get to the woods and dart into the dark abiss. I can see nothing, stumbeling around until I think that it it is safe to stop. I collapse on the ground and lie there ,not having the energy to move.

I wake up to the sound of the morning chorus of the birds, the sun on my back and the sting of the gash on my aching back. I try to move and let out a cry of pain. Then i heard a soft chuckle. I froze, I've heard that chuckle before. He had found me...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

sorry for the short chapter! i hope you like it. FYI this is my first time writing something  like this.

dont forget to vote!