Chapter 8

After a while the police left and they stepped out from behind us.

Izu- ok now intuduce yourselves

Jace- well as I said my name is jace and my quirk is gun fire. When I use my gun it paralyzed my target for 3 hours. Only draw back is when I use my quirk for to long the arm the use the gun with parlyzes .

Suna- hi im suna ritnora my quick is smoke. I can control smoke in any way possible. The only draw back it that is have to have smoke ne'er me in Oder to use my quirk so I kinda smoke weed. Bit of a stoner, I used to be looked down on before but then I met ace and made feel better about it. I'm kinda lazy. I'm also adopted my adopted mom named me after an anime Character from some volleyball anime. Apparently we act the same. But.... she pass away from health issues. 

The other 2 boys looked shocked. Jace then spoke again

Jace - wow... he has never told anyone that on the spot and he has never said that much either. It took him 2 years to tell us that?!?!?!?!

Suna - well they give of this vibe that I can trust them and for some reason his vibe *points to izuku* kinda c-calms me d-down

Ace- wow the emotionless king smoke stutters. That's a new one.

Suna- shut the fuck up diamondaided bitch. 

Ace - feisty as always, but anyways hi I'm ace my quirk is king of diamonds. Since diamond is a type of rock I can make rocks into diamonds. I can also summon diamond, only draw back is my hair changes color from light blue to a mix of of faded light blue and white so you are most likely to know when I start my quirk and get ready to attack or block. I thought of just dying my hair but I don't know what would happen if I did.

Izu- you guys have pretty nice quirks. How about this we all stick together  and become friends and try to get closer.

We all nodded at the idea. When ace spoke

Ace - so you guys aren't from America huh

Izu- yeah we're from Japan 

Suna - so are we. Actually we all moved here last year after my mom died. Oh and you guys inturduced yourself yet.

Kami- oh yeah um I'm dentist kaminari my quirk is electrocution or in other word electricity. My draw back is that if I use over 2 million volts my quirk starts to fry my brain and I go stupid for a while. Peope tend to make fun of me for it.

Suna pat kami's back and told him he is fine the way he is and just needs to work on training his quirk. Kami smiled at this and nodded.

ShInsou - hi I'm shinsou. My quirk is mind control. Don't worry I don't use if not needed, basically I can use my quirk to control people, but the only way my quirk works if I get the person to talk to me or at least say something to me.

The 3 nodded and then looked at me 

Izu- Well my name izuku um...I have no dad, well I do but he left when I was little. Actually he lives here in America um... i am Bi. My Quirks are  All for one, Demon, Wings , King, Strength, Speed, Telepathy, Fusion, Fire, Explosion, Mind control, and Alpha. oh and my wings are made of fire, um... I have no draw back to any of them.

When I finished talking they all looked at me with shook.