Chapter 4

At Jungkook's point.

Jungkook was now awake. Taehyung and Jimin are watching TV.

"Taehyung. Is the hotel OK?" Jungkook.

"Ne. Everything is going fine." Taehyung said shortly.

"Jungkook, you should worry about your health bro. I mean look at you now." Jimin said.

"OK²." Just then someone knocked on the door and opened it.

It was Park Chaeyoung. Jungkook's assistant.

"Jungkook, are you OK?" She asked worriedly.

You know Chaeyoung has a crush on Jungkook ever since.

"Ah. Park Chaeyoung. I'm OK." Jungkook said.

"Good. I thought something bad happens again." She said still worried.

The two was just staring at each other. They know that Rose has a crush on him.

But Jungkook was just too blind to notice.

"Anyway. Did you find her?" Jungkook asked.

Rose was a little bit jealous. But shook her head eventually.

"I can't find her. Neither is the hospital she's in. I mean their in." Rose said boringly.

"OK." Jungkook said shortly.

"Why is she important anyway? I mean you could just tell her by media. But I couldn't understand why you want her and her so called sister to be with you." She murmured but enough for all of them to hear.

"I know something is up with her. She's different. And also. She maybe the key to my life." Jungkook said looking at the card Lisa gave him.

Rose, Jimin and Taehyung looked at each other.

"Key to your life? Jungkook. She just saved your life once. How is she the key to your life?" Rose said completely jealous.

"Is she even that pretty?"Rose said.

"I don't know. Base in uncles story. Their are two of them. The one that gave this card is a pretty, then the other one was a cat eyed girl." Jungkook stated.

"I thought a stray dog is way more prettier." Jungkook added. The three looked at them.

Just as Rose was about to say something J-Hope came in without knocking.

Because he's used to it.

And bowed.

"Sorry for disturbing your conversation sir. But your uncle send me this fruit for you." With that he placed the basket full of fruit at the bedside.

"OK. You may leave now. You too, Rose. I just need time to think." Jungkook ordered.

Rose was a bit shocked because of Jungkook's behavior. But still obeyed it.

The two just shrugged it off and continued on watching TV.

Jungkook looked at the card Lisa gave.

"Lalisa-ssi. Where are you?" Jungkook whispered.

At Lisa and Jennie.

Lisa gasp. Yes. They were currently reading the comic.

She and her sister Jennie. They were reading quietly when their professor came in the room.

He was kinda mad and depressed.

"Jennie Kim and Lalisa Kim. I know your father really love you dearly. But this? I was asking you for a spoiler not to make you be in this comic book."