Being me

Toni Jane's POV

¤beep beep beep beep¤

My alarm jarrs me out of my beauty sleep. I sigh and I pull the covers over my head tighter.

"Good morning Toni-Jane how was your sleep ? " the robotic voice says. I roll my eyes. "It was fine jarvis you know that." I sigh again and curl up tighter. "Well I also know it's my job to wake you up for training. It's starting in approximately 2 hours and 15 minutes. "

I roll my eyes and curse. I push back the covers of my bed and stand up. "Fine jarvis I'm up." I walk over to my closet and grab my training suit. "Shall I run a vitals test ? " I shrug putting on my suit. "Do you have to, " jarvis is quiet for the moment.

I smile mentally recording the eleventh time this week I was able to shut him up. "Yes, Toni Jane you know I do it's so your father doesn't worry as much and so he can keep you safe." I grab my boots and put them on. "OK fine, but how long do I have left before training ?" I walk to my bed and pick up my watch.

" you have two hours left Toni Jane. " I sigh again and walk out my bedroom door. Great two hours to kill before training. Fun. Well this is what you get being me.

Being Iron man's daughter .

Sooo guys how was the first (short) chapter? It's my first shot at a marvel fan FIC and it's dedicated to Tgourley1965 !!
Comment share vote and whatever !!
Byee