prologue one(Free,Lui and Fruin)

14 years ago(Free was 20 and Lui was 19) 

AT SPANISH

FREE POV

I was now at forest the place i always training but also....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................the place that i confess my love to him.Lui Shirosagi.Yes.We are gay.I really love the time he accept my feeling to him.

FLASHBACK( LAST YEAR),

 I was now waiting for Lui after i ask him to come over.It really hard at first but i made it to make him come.

???: What do you want from me?

I hear voice yelling from behind.Wait.That was Lui.

Free: hey

Lui: Why you want me to come here.You interrupt my training.

Free: Why you always training?

Lui: To became stronger of course.I have defeat you,now i must defeat Valt for the title.(smile evillis)

I love you smile Lui.You so cute when you do that smile.I know some people think i am crazy but i can't help myself.

Lui: What do you want actually from me?

Free: I have something to say.

Lui: If it something boring then i go.

Free: No,it really imported.

Lui: what it is.

Free:*taking deep breath*Lui shirosagi.I love you.

Lui: *super shock*Wha...........what did you say.

Free: I.LOVE.YOU.With all of my heart.When the first time we meet and you defeat me,i feel something weird inside me.I can't forget about you.You always pop into my mind even i don't want to thing about you.That why i want to ask you.Will you be mine?