Figuring out my gender

So I'm going to try and explain how I realized I was gender fluid because it was complicated. I realized probably because of Alex Fierro a character from the Magnus Chase series by Rick Riordan. I realized I related to how she felt and that I wasn't always non-binary (what I thought I was at the time) sometimes I was female and sometimes I was male. But I realized that I usually wasn't exactly male or exactly female, that I was usually somewhere in between non-binary and male or female. I eventually learned that that is called demigirl or demiboy. It took me almost a year to figure out my 'spectrum'. What I mean by my spectrum is where I might fall on any day on the gender spectrum. So for example, Alex Fierro, her spectrum it's just either male or female, but for me my gender on any day could be categorized as either male, female, non-binary (none), non-binary (all), demigirl, or demiboy. Every gender fluid person is different each of us have a different gender spectrum. When I read a book online about being gender fluid written by someone who is gender fluid there are parts of what they said that fit perfectly with me and parts that don't fit at all and that's just gender fluidity.