Remember

I remember, when I was a little girl, around the age of five, or six, when my parents brought me to the local park in our town. It was a fairly small town, a population of around 3,000, 4,000 tops.

Anyway.

My parents took me to the local park, since it was winter, and it was snowing. The point being, my parents thought it would be a good idea to play with kids my own age, you know, my own intelligence, and size.

My parents sat on a park bench, facing the parks play ground. The play ground has a tube slide, monkey bars, swings, and a rope course. The play ground was set in the middle of a small bare patch of trees, and if seen from above, it would look kind of like a whistle. That what my friend Timothy said anyway. He said that when he was younger, his papa took him in a helicopter and he said that what the park looked like. I didn't believe him. He's a liar.

Since it was winter the park, the grass, and the trees were covered in a thick layer of snow, but, that didn't stop me from playing with my friends at the play ground. Me and my friend, Eliza, were building a snowman when my friend Timothy screamed. He cam running from out of the tube slide, crying, and whimpering about there was a mean boy in the slide, who wouldn't let him have a turn.

I told him he had to stop lying.