Prologue

Well I will put this here for the Dialogue of characters here

"Hey!, I'm Naruto" Talking

'She's Cute" Thinking

"Hello there!, So you're our host"  Bijū Talking

'He's Such a Beast in Training' Bijū Thinking

"" Hi!, I'm Madara/Hashirama"" Talking in Mindscape (A/n: for Them sealed inside Naruto for Naruto it will just be "Text" okay)

"'He's so Energetic'" Thinking in Mindscape (A/n just like Talking in Mindscape)

[REAPER DEATH SEAL: HAKKE NO FŪIN SHIKI]
==========================================================

A Blonde haired Kid known as Naruto was seen running from a hoard of Villagers and Ninjas some Villagers holding a torch and pitchfork and the Ninjas holding kunais' and throwing shurikens at the boy, As Naruto turned to a corner and found it was a dead end, as he looked back he saw the Villagers and Ninjas slowly closing him in the wall.

"What Did I even do to you! That you torture me like this!?" Naruto asked them almost crying.

"You killed my Wife and Daughter!, YOU DEMON!!!" A Villager answerd.

As they started to attack Naruto The Villagers started to burn and stabbing him with the pitchfork, as for the Ninjas' they just threw Shurikens and Kunais' at him, some Ninjas' Used their Jutsus' at Him making him Cry but they stopped as they heard something so they run away, as a girl with light yellow hair lighter than Naruto's Hair came up to him, as Naruto saw her he backed up thinking that she would hurt him, he closed his eyes waiting for a beat down but never came as he asked.

"Are you gonna hurt me?" He asked

"No, I won't hurt you" she said with a gentle voice and smiled

She held her hand for him to hold so she could help him stand, Naruto Accept the hand and stood up.

"My name is Ino Yamanaka, What's yours?" She asked

"My name's Naruto, and Thank you miss Yamanaka" he said with a smile

Ino blushed and thought 'He's Cute why would they beat him?'

"Ino" she said.

Naruto looked Confused and asked "Ino?".

"Call me Ino" She answered.

Unknown to them a man watched them talking as he smiled from the corner.

'My girl's growing up so fast' the man thought while he Shed a tear.

As Ino remembered it was dark and looked at Naruto.

"Naruto I should go now it's getting late, my father would get worried that I'm still not home" she said.

As they said their goodbyes the unknown man vanished from where he was, as Naruto saw Ino got away from his point of view he felt his head ache and everything went black.

*Mindscape*

As Naruto opened his eyes he saw he was in a tube and was sitting in the water.

'so they beat me up and put me in a sewer' he thought while sighing.

As he stood up and walk to search for the exit but heard a scary voice talking with someone.

"So they beat up our host when he did nothing!" The beast stated and the other some like the beast and 7 people shouted ""yeah!!"".

As Naruto tried to move but he was caught.

"Come out!" The beast shouted.

Because Naruto was frightened of what they will do to him but he was to scared to run away but just showed himself.