Arrangement

"On this day of The Savory Festival I join these two in an arrangement of families. I join, Freed Justine and Aqua Mari in marriage on Aqua's sixteenth birthday. Until then they shall not be next to each other."
Fourteen Years Later
Free sat at the bar where Mira was serving him, Lucy, and Levy. It had been a week since the Wendy joined the guild. He smiled at his friends as the doors were opened and in walked his parents. "Freed, she is here. She is now sixteen and has been prepared for this day. She will be obedient to you and any order given to her. Have fun with her son." said his mother, Sonia. He watched as his mother and father left and a girl walked into the guild looking down and wearing a hood hiding her face. He stood up and grabbed her hand. "Aqua Mari, it is a pleasure to see you again. May I see you without the hood?" Asked Freed. She pushed the hood off to show her beauty.

"It is good to see you again. I'm not as beautiful as I was told to be." Freed smiled and cupped Aqua's face. He wiped his finger against her rosy pink lips. He use his other hand to touch her blond hair with ice blue tips. " You are far more beautiful than you know, my princess." The whole time the guild watch in shock that Freed was flirting with a girl. They assumed he had a crush on Laraxus and was gay. Freed turned and stared at his guild mates. "This is Aqua Mari. We have been Bethroned to each other since I was three and she was two. It will bring Luck to our families. She is a new member of the guild now if it okay with you Master?" Master smiled and nodded stamping Aqua left shoulder in a Gold Fairytail Mark. "Welcome to fairytail, my child." Freed nodded and pulled Aqua toward the Thunder Tribe. She quietly sat down and watched Freed interact with the group. "Freed, May I use the bathroom?" Asked Aqua. The group looked at her in confusion. "You don't have to asked sweetheart." Aqua looked at him in fear. " I was told if I don't asked permission first than I get punished and I don't want punishment." Freed looked at her body trembling after saying that. "What kind of punishment would you get for not asking permission?" Aqua looked at him and look down moving her hair from the back showing burn marks. Everyone gasp in horror at the abuse. "How can someone parents do that to them? It makes me angry!" yelled Erza and Natsu at the same time. Aqua looked at them in fear.