Explaining my au

(Author:I highly recommend that you listen to the music at the top it's one of my favorites.)

Todoroki Family:
As said in the show Rei was sent to a mental hospital.But in my au Fuyumi and Natsuo ran away and were adopted by Midnight,due to that Touya and Shoto were pushed harder to training by their so called 'father',that they soon ran away because of.

Midoriya Family:
Hizashi Midoriya,Isuku's father,came back from America because of his job a few months before Isuku turned 3.They were going to visit America for Isuku's 6th birthday, but unfortunately his parents "died" in the plane due to a crash.Isuku knew what would happen, so he snuck back to his house grabbed some clothes and ran away.Soon being adopted by Aizawa.

Aizawa-Yamada Family:
Shinsou is their blood related son.Eri was adopted by them because her mom was dead and she didn't have a father.Overhaul was her "babysitter" and soon couldn't take care of her anymore because she could be in danger,due to his job as a villan,so he did what was right and gave her to Aizawa.

Bakugo Family:
Mitsuki and Masaru fell out of love for each other.Katsuki and Himiko(Toga) Bakugo are ciblings they were separated by their parents because Masaru moved to Tokyo. Katsuki was mad and sad,so he took it out on Isuku,his childhood friend or as he calls him 'deku'.

(Author:well that is it of the explanation of my au,also thank you narrator!
Narrator:Yeah,fudge yo-wait did you put a censor on?!
Author:I sure did.Anyway,toodles👋!

[A/N:I am sorry I haven't updated this story, I've been very busy and something is wrong with wattpad.😅 But I will continue this on a different app or my computer if I can.]