Ch. 13

((Noel's pov))

"And I could always use a babysitter. And I bet that you will help them with magic. And that they will soon use magic to make themselves older." She stated and chuckled.

"Yeah probably." I paused. "So I just feel lonely. And unwanted and unloved." I said and looked at her.

"Yeah. I know that feeling. But when I met Robin. Those feelings changed. I then felt wanted and loved. I was never lonely anymore." She stated.

I heard some one behind me. I looked back and saw Jake. "What are you doing here?" I asked in a harsh tone.

"Just walking. Woods tend to calm me down. I didn't realize I would run into your pretty face. How you feeling?" Jake asked.

"For one I'm not pretty. And for two I'm feeling fine. Not like you need to know." I said. I stood up and twisted his arm. "Now leave me alone. Because we are never getting together. Your the one that caused all of this. If it wasn't for you I wouldn't be in the hospital. It's all your fault. Leave me the hell alone." I said and snapped his other arm.

"Okay, okay." He said. He healed his arms and left.

"Noel, that was uncalled for." Regina said.

"I know. And I'm sorry. I just don't like being called pretty." I said

"Why?" she asked.

"I don't know. Just don't." I said. "And besides I'm not pretty. And I'm okay with that. I'm okay with a lot of things. I guess I just got used to it." I stated and looked down.

"Oh. Seems weird. But makes sense." She paused and lifted my head up. "But your right your not pretty. Your beautiful and any guy would be lucky to have you. And that guy looks like he likes you. Very much. Give him a chance. You never know. He could be your true love." She smiled.

"Thanks. But that's impossible. I'm no ones true love. True love doesn't exist." I stated and snow flakes formed around me. It happened when I was sad.

"It's true. I thought that same thing. But true love is out there. I know. I found it. And Noel you will find it too." She paused and noticed the snow flakes. "Snow flakes. I don't get it."

"Snow flakes form around me when I'm sad. I don't really get it either." I said.

"Why are you sad?" she asked biting her lip. Anyone can tell she was worried about me.

"I don't know. Just am. Like I always am." I said and sighed. "It's just sad to know that your own parents don't love you. And that you will never have a future with anyone. I'm alone and I always will be. I'm a lost girl. Nothing but that. I cry myself to sleep sometimes wishing and hoping my prince will come and save me from this hell. But I know that will never happen to a girl like me." I said and tears rolled down my face.

Regina didn't say anything. She just hugged me. I smiled. I felt wanted by her. I always have. She always knows what to do. She is the only person who gets me. "I love you Regina. Your an awesome step great grandmother." I said smiling.

"I love you too Noel. And your an awesome step great grand daughter. How our family tree is complicated." She said and laughed a little.

"Yeah it is." I said.

This was great. I finally felt loved. And I know it's just because we are family but I finally feel wanted by her. I never felt wanted before. It's a great feeling.