Meeting the rest of the world

About five hours later you guys reached your destination, wherever it was. You were very relieved though. the entire time they were talking about "How awesome zhey are", or 'How sexy zhey are". The green eyed on ejust walked behind you guys with his hands in his pockets. You could deffinetly tell that he was upset about something. You opened the door to see a room full of people. It looked likek the room wa split up int o groups. In one group you have a group of five people. One of them is pretty tall, wearing a black vest jacket thing, with red pants and black boots. The thing that you noticed the most about him, besides the giant axe he's holding, was his hair. It was sticking up,you dont even understand how that's possibly, it looked like it was defying gravity. Next to him was a shorter guy with a blue coat and dark blue pants. The only difference between them besides their clothes was their hair. This man had white almost silver hair. The taller one kind of scared you so you continued walking. Gilbert had ran ahead and was talking to a man about 3 inches taller than him. His hair was a light blonde color and was slicked back. He was wearing a black tank top with green camo pants and black combat boots. The man next to him was atleast 5 inches shorter than him. He had red-ish hair that was down to his ears. The one thing that you noticed the most was the hair sticking out. It kind of bothered you but you ignored it. "Kesesesesese. (Y/n) this is mine littte brüder Ludvig." He held out his hand and you took it shaking it slightly. He was careful not to squeeze your hand too hard, as if it might break under the slighest bit of pressure. "I-Its nice to meet you. Im (y/n)." You just barely got that out. Hebwas so much taller than you. He looked like he could squish you without trouble. The man next to him jumped inbetween you guys smiling excitedly. "Ve!~ Im Feliciano! Ah you look-a so pretty bella. Wouldnt you agree Ludy?" You looked up at Ludwig slightly. All he did was nod. "Calm down Feliciano. Youre over whelming her." Suddenly there was a loud screeching noice from the stage behind you. "NAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Lets get this meeting started!! Im the hero so illill talk first! Also since im the hero no one is allowed to disagree with me!" Oh great.....another loudmouth.