Chapter 12: Ready as I'll ever be

I'm planning on making this 2000 words, so for slow readers and @TacoWorld8989 
I'm sorry. Oh, and sorry for the use of Tubbo's name, I really had the urge to use it. I can get rid of it if any Tubbo's on Wattpad want.

Warning

There will be MANY people in this chapter, so will @TacoWorld8989 , @SpreadHOPEandLOVE , and Me. Yes, that means something big is happening. One hint, there will be a small/big betrayal. Once it gets further into the chapter, it's not gonna make sense. It's basicly Minecraft, but it looks and is real life, get what I'm saying?

Phil POV

We won MCC, even though Dave fell a few times, but we still won! Grian had to go back to the HermitCraft server to make some videos there, then Wilbur and Dave had to go back to their home, and I was left with Scott, so we just talked until I had to go home. I decided to stream on my hardcore world.

Phil: Hey guys! Just thought I would play on my hardcore series. Today we'll be in the nether again, clearing out more lava and sand.

30 minutes into the stream I see a message from Wilbur

Message; Wilbur: Have you ever tried eating sand?

Phil: Uh, Wilbur. Why would I eat sand. It's rocks. 

Message; Wilbur: So is salt, and salt is edible.

Phil: Wilbur, what ever happened in your childhood, I'm sorry.

Message; Wilbur: This wasn't in my childhood Phil.

Phil: Ok then. Wilbur, why would you eat sand anyways?

Message; Wilbur: You can feel the crunch of the sand on the way home, and eating sand is another way of moving sand, you store it in your mouth and sometimes pockets, and when you get home you would've moved the sand.

Phil: Will, stop eating sand, it's not good for your mouth.

Message; Random Person: Professional ______ here, I do not recommend eating sand.

Phil: See Will! No one want's you to eat sand! So don't do it! Ever again!

Message; Wilbur: Why? I'm not swallowing the sand. Maybe a few grains of sand, but I'm not trying to.

Phil: Just stop putting sand in your mouth, ok?

Message; Wilbur: Fine

-Time Skip-

Phil POV

It's been a few days, Techno hasn't answered any of my discord calls, and I'm starting to get worried. The only (responsible) thing to do is to ask Wilbur to see if he knows where Dave has been. (If anyone wants to recreate these sentences, go ahead)

Phil: Wilbur! How have you been?

Fundy: I'm sorry, but Wilbur and Techno are home right now, sorry.

Phil: Fundy?! You're at their house?!

Fundy: Well, no. (Some of you should know where this is going)

Phil: Then where are you?!

Fundy: Can't say. (You obviously should know where this is going and I'm sorry)

Phil: Then how are you on Wilbur's discord account?!

Fundy: Well, I should get to the point. We have Dave and Wilbur! (I'm so sorry!)