Chapter 13

'What is he doing here??' -Asked my mom.

'Mom, please calm down. I'll tell you everything.'- I said and we went in. German didn't say anything, he just hold my hand tightly.

'So?'- my mom asked.

'We came here because... So. Mom, please promise you won't be angry!'-I begged.

'Why? Because you two are together? Angie, I'm not angry. I just can't trust in him... But! If that is what you want, than I'm happy for you!'- I was shocked. She knew about us. But how? From who?

'How do you know?'- I asked.

'Pablo. But it's obius...'- I hugged my mother. She was so helpful! I needed her. I don't care how old I am. I'll always need her.

'Thank you, Angelica.'- Said German behind me. I looked back at him and smiled.

'Soo. Who wants a tea?'- Mom asked. I went with her to the kitchen.

(German, Angie and Angelica talked for an hour about the couple, than they left.)

- - - - On the way - - - -

'German what's wrong?'- I asked. He is barely talking with even me.

'It's nothing you have to worry about.'- He said.

'Please tell me.'- I begged.

'Okay. I had a friend in the university back than. He has a wife now, and 2 kids.'- He stopped speaking.

'German?'- I said as I stopped walking and make him face me. I saw tears in his eyes.

'He had a heart attack!'- He finally said. I hugged him thightly.

'Is he...?'-I asked. He just nodded. One of his best friend is gone. I just felt so sorry for him.

'The worst part is that his wife is all alone with his 2 kids!'- He said. We started to walk again. When we were in front of the house, we went in.

'Vilu! We are back!'- I yelled

'Moment!'- She said, then she came down the stairs. -'How she took it?'- She said. -'Dad, what's wrong?'- I looked back at German and he just went to his office. -'Angie? What happend??'- She asked.

'First: She took it great. 2nd: One of his old friend is gone.'- I aswered. She just hugged me. -'What about you? You look much better!'- I said.

'Well... Leon was here...'- she started.

'Okay. I understand.'- I giggled.

'I'm gonna write my diary.

'Okay, sweety!'- and with that, she went off.

I went to make some coffee. With 2 cup in my hand, I went to Germans office.

'Hi honey.'- I said as I entered.

'Ah, Angie.'

'I bringe you some coffee.'- I smiled.

'Thanks. You are just so sweet!'- He said. I felt my cheeks turned deep red. He stood up and came next to me. I put the cups down to the table.

'You think so?'- I asked with a smile.

'I'm sure about it. And you are really cute when you blush.'- He added. My cheeks were so warm!

'What are you doing?'- I asked as he came closer.

'What do you think?'- He asked back. As he came closer and closer and went back until I got hit bye the wall. We put some hair behide my ear.

'Have I  ever told you how beautiful are you?'

'Ummm... No, not today.'- I said with a smile.

'Well, you are!'- He laughed. I looked down as I tried to hide my blush. He raised up my chin. And he kissed me. It felt so magical. I love him so much! He broke the kiss. I still had my eyes closed. When I opened them, I found him smiling at me. I smiled back.

'German... I feel sorry about these things... Vilu, now your friend... You guys don't desevre these... I can't see when you are sad... I love you, German. I love you so much!'- I said while I felt some tears. I hugged in to him.

'I love you too, Angie. You and Vilu are my life...'- He said and we both were smiling at each other. I felt an other tear but he quickly wripped it away with his thumb. And he kissed me again. It just felt so right!

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

It's the end! I hope you all liked it! 

I know, it's short, and I'm sorry about that!

Please vote and comment!

Xoxo,

Bogi