Just little girl.

Lira is my selfmade character from the star wars and marvel universe. She is the little sister from Ezra Bridger and the daughter from Ephraim and Mira Bridger.

When she was 4, the empire toke her parents from her and her brother. Lira ran away together with her brother but the empire found them. The empire saw her bravery when she was protecting her 3 year older brother. They took her and her brother away to Capital City and locked her brother in prison. Lira although was placed as the youngest candidate to train to become a spy for the empire. Not longer after she and her brother were brought to the empire, her brother was injected with a serum which made him forget his sister. Soon after that, Ezra was released.

When Lira was growing older, she noticed that she was different from the others, she found out that she had powers. It was more powerful then the force itself, it was something different. Lira was stronger, faster and smarter then the others of her age, but more then that, she could feel people without touching them, hear them. She first ignored it, but by time it got worse. She could move things with her mind, burn things with a blast coming from her hands, she could even fly though things. Lira was also super strong and fast. The empire noticed this behavior and took her to a special secret facility for people like her. This was a place were you get taught how to kill people with powers like hers. By time you wouldn't even know anymore what was good and what was wrong. Lira fought at 8 year age in wars of the empire and defeat them all, by this time she stood by the name Gazelle, given by the empire.

When Gazelle was on a mission to eliminate escaping prisoners from the empire, she found her parents. She got the order to kill, but she couldn't. The empire gave the order to kill everyone and to let Lira watch how her parents were getting murdered. When the shots fired, Lira stood her ground and let all her power flow because of her anger, this killed the whole area with her parents with it. Lira took the blame and flew away, so fast she could fly faster then light. This her to another planed in another unknown universe. Lira past out on the planet earth. she was found by S.H.I.E.L.D and they the took her with.