Your Nen Type

I do not own these pictures, they belong to the original artist. Anyways, enjoy!

Gon
You are a Manipulator. You have the ability of Baise (who once was a bodyguard but was killed). Your ability is called Instant Lover. Any person that you kiss becomes your instant slave, but you can turn it on and off. You don't like to use this ability unless it's absolutely necessary. So you pretty much have your ability off a lot.

Killua
You are a Emitter. Your ability is called Gunfire. You surround yourself with your Nen, then you release your Nen into little bullets that go at top speed. Since they are filled with your Nen, anyone who gets hit by them will instantly die. You don't use this ability on your friends, only your enemies.

Kurapika
You are a Transmuter. You have the ability to control fire. Your ability is called Burning Phoenix. While you can summon fire with your hands, you can also use your fire to use your ability. When the time is right, you can combine your fire into a giant Phoenix. The Phoenix will obey your every command and will not stop until it's task is complete.

Shalnark
You are a Conjurer. Your ability is called Needle Umbrella. You have the ability to summon a dark blue umbrella (picture below).

 You have the ability to summon a dark blue umbrella (picture below)

When you summon this umbrella, your opponent cannot move. The reason why is because of the pictures on the umbrella. They will become entranced by the pictures on the umbrella, which allows you to activate another one of your abilities. The reason why it's called Needle Umbrella is because when you turn your umbrella, needles pop out of the umbrella. The needles move on their own, surrounding your opponent. When your opponent breaks out of the trance, they find themselves being surrounded by needles. Before they know it, the needles fire, piercing through their skin.

Kite
You are a Enhancer. Your ability is called God's Fist. You surround your arm with your Nen, and when your arm is filled with Nen, your arm will begin to spark and glow a bright gold. Since you are an Enhancer, for every damage you take during battle, your God's Fist becomes stronger.

Hisoka
You are a Specialist. Your ability is called Moon Goddess. This move can only work at night. When this ability activates, the moon glows brightly and your whole appearance changes. You hair, your eyes, and your clothes change into that of a moon goddess (picture below).

 You hair, your eyes, and your clothes change into that of a moon goddess (picture below)

This is your normal Moon Goddess form. You wield a staff that has a moon symbol on it. The night is your to command. When you get really serious, you turn into your Ultimate Moon Goddess mode (picture below)

 When you get really serious, you turn into your Ultimate Moon Goddess mode (picture below)

Your staff will disappear and you will grow wings instead. The creatures of the night, the cosmos, and the stars are yours to command in this form.