Part 13

In mm side

Mm people reach their mansion. They settled in their living room. Ragini as a sanskari dil go to the kitchen to fetch water. At the same time gadodias reach their as Ragini already call them regarding swara.

Gadodias: Namaste dpji,apji,sujatha ji, rp ji.

Ragini:Ma that swara is back. She insult my in laws. She taunts my husband also. You speak to her about this.

Shomi: okay Ragini. I will speak to her. You know where is she staying?

Ragini: I don't know ma. In Uttara engagement you will talk to her. Okay ma.

Shomi: okay ragu.

Sujatha: shomi ji. your daughter separate me from my grandchildren. You have to teach her how to behave with her in laws.

Shomi: I will teach her.

Ragini: Ma, dadi come with me. I want to show my dress for Uttara engagement.

(They left to the raglak room)

In raglak room

Ragini: Ma& dadi i want to speak about something.

Sumi: Tell me ragu. What do you want to speak about?

Dadi: haan laado. Tell me.

Ragini:Ma, Dadi. You know na I went for doctor check up yesterday. Doctor said that i can't conceive my uterus is weak. I decided to adopt a kid. When i saw swara with three kids, i decided to ask one of her kid for my adoption. Please ma you ask swara about this.

Dadi: haan shomi. You ask swara about this. Please do that for our laado. She already has three kids. we just ask one kid for our laado. There will be no difference.

Ragini: Please ma for me ask her. For your ragu.(said with fake tears😢)

Sumi: I will take about her regarding this. For her ma she has to do this.

Sumi and dadi left from there. Ragini wipe her fake tears😢.

Ragini: Swara now one of your kid become mine. I will also have maheswari heir. Ma will do it for me.

Screen freeze on Ragini evil face.