I love you Aaloo

Keshav wore a mustard green shirt,sky blue torn jeans and big leather boots. His shirt had a kundalini printed on either side in bright orange and yellow.He wore Silver aviators and a poney with half of his hair One of his hand had a metallic black fossil watch that I gifted him on his 19th birthday. He was still the most handsome guy I ever met in life. .With all bracelets and rudrakshs around his neck and wrists he looked like Shiva in his paintings that he drew. He looked at me opened the car door and placed my dupatta end inside the car and closed it. Manoj looked at him and thanked him with a sign.

‘’He has changed so much , hasn’t he ? ‘’, he asked looking at Keshav suspiciously

Haridwar to Rishikesh was just an hours drive from Hariward. We drove to our Camp side 14kms away from Rishikesh between Rajaji National Park. After some food and a nice game of Volley ball we visited Lakshman Jhula which was just 6 kms from our camp site Lakshman Jhula is a suspension bridge. It s believed that this is the same bridge on which  Lakshmana once crossed ganged on Jute ropes to send off Mata Sita to Vansvas ( Exile). It was very crowded but we managed to click some really good pictures and some drone shots.We visited Tryambakeshwar temple which is considered to be one of the 64 Jyothirlingas of shiva. This temple was unlike any other temple I had ever seen. It has 13 floors and is also called as Teera Mandil MandirTryamabakeshwar is a place where one can visit all the dieties at one shot , shiva linga is located at the top most floor. Keshav did not visit Laxman Temple, Neelkanth Temple and Bharat Mandir with us, he instead choose to mediate on the banks of ganges. We watched Ganga Aarti at Triveni Ghat  in the evening and set back to to our camp for rest.

We planned the next day for adventures.

There were many activities Bungee Jumping,Flying Fox, Cliff Jumping, Giant swinging, Hot Air balooning and River rafting on mikesh's list. The guide took us all in and explained briefly all do's and don't .

Keshav ,Manoj, Avinash ,Sonam and Twisha were all going crazy about adventures. They wore the safety jackets and helmets for safety. 

Mikesh, Bonju and I stood there only to click pictures and watch them . I dont know why adrenaline rush is so important to people, why can’t someone sit and watch nature ? am never good at any of such especially when something like this can cost you life. 

You must be wondering who is who ?
Keshav as you know is my Ex , Manoj is my fiancee. Mikesh is our childhood best friend. Twisha is his fiancee and Sonam is Twisha's sister. Bonjo joined us at high school and Avinash was his boy friend. Yes you are right they are gays but does it matter ?

When all the adventures were done we finally decided to go back. But then Mikesh insisted on River Rafting as it was the only adventure he wished to be a part of.

I was forced to join river rafting

I was forced to join river rafting.  I hated the idea of being on a raft especially when it
was very cold and the currents were very high. Some of us were clicking pictures taking videos, streaming live on Facebook and instagrams. We started rafting Everything was going good . Lots of greenary and high currents. At first I felt that I was wrong to deny being a part of this beautiful adventure . It was connecting with nature. Until suddenly our boat lost control and and a huge currect hit it to a big stone. The boat crashed and the guide himself tripped in water. I lost my balance and fell into the water. The huge currents and cold water made my breath extremely difficult. I was panicking. I wished I was never on this boat. Manoj was screaming and signalling me to swim. But the currents were carying me away from the boat.There was a heavy downpour and nothing was visible much. I felt my life ending as I was chocking with water. I gave up to the currents and let myself consume by water. I was fainting . Some glimpses of my life ran through my mind. I couldn’t judge if they were all good. Suddenly a hand pulled me towards itself and wrapped a Rubber tube around me. I couldn’t see the person but I could feel him swimmig and carrying me somewhere. He carried me to the shore and placed me on his lap. I could feel his hands rubbing mine , His hands pumping my heart and his mouth giving me breath. I vomited water but i couldn’t open my eyes still.

‘’Aaalo Open your eyes , Please Please please Aaloo Please’’ , He was crying . He hugged my face and kissed my forehead.
He Rubbed my hands and tried to keep me warm. I could feel him wrapping a blanket around me.
‘’Aaalo Please open eyes , Just look at me once beta please . I am sorry I love you…. Please please please… Don’t leave me and go Aaalo Please’’, He cried.
He hooked  a chain around my neck.
I somehow managed to open my eyes only to find him crying , sobbing and screaming. I rose slowly from his lap and hugged him. He hugged me back .
‘’THANK GOD, Aaalo’’ he cried. 

After 20 mins I found my other friends running rushingly towards me.
I hugged them too . Manoj looked relieved,
I told I am fine. The local police bashed the Rafting agency as they were already informed about high curents of the region . I moved to Hotel .

A chain with Rudraksh,Encircled with Thrishul was around my neck. It was the same one Keshav wore yesterday.

In the Evening When we were back to the Camp

In the Evening When we were back to the Camp. I went to Keshav’s tent to hand over his chain.
‘’Your Chain’’ , I said and moved my hair to one side of the shoulder .
‘’Take it , It will Protect you’’ , he said and smiled.
‘’What would you do if I die  today ?’’ , I asked.
He didn’t answer.
‘’Do you love me ?’’ , I asked .
He was still silent.
‘’ Did you ever love me ?’’. I asked. He Bent his head down and pretended to not hear.
‘’WTF Keshav,Why did you cry there as if I mean world to you and now you behave like I am nothing. What has happened to you ? Look at you . You are not the same person anymore. You have changed. You have no goal , no career What the heck are you doing here ? This is not who you are , you know who you are. Dont make life more miserable , find someone to love have a family and Live. Dont be like a dead person. Why did you cut your wrist like this ?’’ ,I stormmed.
‘’Answer me Goddamn it . Answer you bastard. Call me a slut, a whore anything , thrash me be angry but don’t behave like a silent sad man. It kills me.’’I cried.

I sobbed. H gave a tissue paper to my hand and sat beside me.
‘’I am fine Anamica, Dont worry’’, He said and left the tent.