Best become Boy

Enjoy my new story, Friends!

***

Meylinne P.O.V

I woke up from my sleep soundly. I feel the wind so hot. I opened my nightgown, I stood in front of the mirror, a slim body, black hair and white skin, blue bikini that protects my body. I opened my door, I walked over to the balcony outside my room, I saw down, looked the pool clearly. I wanted to jump down, but I'm afraid, yes, I'm afraid of heights. "HEY!" "A-A-AW!" I slipped down, fell into the pool, I'm afraid, I'm out of control, my head dizzy.

-Skip-

Normal P.O.V

"Mey, Meylinne" Meylinne try to open her eyes, she rubbed her eyes, look! That is Niall Horan! Her besties friend, since she was 8 years old. Just because a rock, they can be a friend, and become a best friend. Meylinne smiling to Niall, but in her heart, she was still upset over what happened yesterday, in which Niall had not come to his birthday party. "Why you didnt come yesterday?" "I join the X Factor audition, Mey" "I KNOW! BUT YOU ARE MY BEST FRIEND! YOU SHOULD CALL ME FIRST, AND TOLD ME THAT YOU CANT COME TO MY PARTY, BUT YOU JUST SHUT, JOINNED THE AUDITION, AND YOU DIDNT THINK ABOUT ME?! I'M AFRAID, NIALL! I'M AFRAID ABOUT YOU!" 

Just that friendd.. i will make the chapter 2! Just wait!