THE FLAYED

PANIC FLOODED THROUGHOUT sky's entire body. She was in the nearest corner, screaming out her guts. Her stomach was twisting and turning all kinds of ways and it continuously refused to let sky stop screaming. Everyone was screaming. That wasn't helping her either.

They had been falling for about five seconds now, and at a fast rate. It showed no plan in stopping. Sky was aware of the lights flickering badly. It made it even scarier, seeing everyone's faces flashing.

It sucked for Erica and Robin since they were the two that didn't know about Sky' abilities. It just made it all the more terrifying for Steve and Dustin. Mostly draining for Sky. Her grip on the metal pole was starting to loosened from the amount of energy she was using from screaming.

Somehow, Dustin managed to move towards the buttons again. "Shit! Shit!"

That definitely wouldn't help now. If it was built for objects, the buttons wouldn't be responsive. Especially since the Russians didn't plan on objects refusing to be moved. Or flown down. Moreover, they hadn't worked seconds before they were trapped inside so why would they work now?

"We're going down! We're going down!" Steve shouted. His face was beat red, and his mouth was wide. The vein in his head proved to be how loud he was screaming or how much effort he was using.

"Yeah, no shit, Harrington!" Robin retorted, her screaming momentarily stopping. She didn't have the same best red face or veins popping out like Steve, so maybe she was trying to take control of her situation.

"Why don't these buttons work?!" Dustin shrieked. He frantically pushed multiple buttons, not caring which one couldn't actually help.

   Erica rushed over to him, which Sky found amazing since she refused to move from her corner. Erica seethed. "Press the button!"

   Dustin glanced at her, his voice still raised and panic still taking over his actions. "What do you think I'm doing?!"

   "Come on, press something! Just press the button!" Steve yelped. Sky pressed herself closer to the corner. She was starting to feel sick.

   The thing that the five were in stopped abruptly. Sending Robin and Sky, who'd been standing, down on the ground. Sky's eyes rolled to the back of her head for a moment before she turned and vomited into one of the boxes that was behind her.

   Her stomach emptied all the ice cream and eggs she'd eaten that day. After she was done, she crawled away from the box and tried to catch her breath. As she wiped her mouth, she learned that she needed to wipe her nostril too.

   "Is everyone okay?" Robin asked.

   Sky stood up, and looked down at her sleeve that she wiped her nostril with. Before she had a chance to say anything, Steve beat her to it.

   "Yeah, I'm great, now that I know that Russians can't design elevators!" Steve yelled, and moved towards the buttons. He pushed Dustin out of the way when he did get to them.

   Sky leaned on a box, still shaken up. Her head pounded and it felt like she was about to pass out. She covered ears in order to help herself. Maybe if she couldn't hear anybody, the headache would go down.

   Robin stood, moving from her place on the floor and towards Steve. "I think we've clearly established that those buttons don't work."

   Steve turned around, angry but confused, "They're buttons. They have to do something."

   "Yeah, If we had a keycard." Robin pointed out, raising her voice. Steve wasn't listening. He was too caught up in his own world about Russians not being able to design real elevators that he wasn't paying attention.