vi.

( CHAPTER SIX ! )

(

SPEAK UP OR BECOME INVISIBLE )

☀️

As it turned out, it was not as easy to come to an agreement within a group of people, even when that said group was as small as seven people in total. Andre had a better understanding of democracy all of a sudden, why it was so hard to maintain balance in a vastly different people all stuck together. In a democracy, people had to work together and they didn't choose which country they'd be stuck with, and with their little island of seven, they had willingly come down here, and still, ideas and opinions were flying around.

It should've been an easy one, Andre thought it would be. They just had to take Andre's vague idea of how the housing system was creating a hostile environment between people within an already hostile environment, with a war going on (even though no one wanted to admit it, talked about it, especially not with children). They had to take this vague idea and solidify it, put meaning into it, draw lines, establish their vision.

Yet, it was almost impossible to agree on a name for club, organization, or whatever you wanted to call it. Andre hadn't noticed how drastically different his friends were, because that was what made them friends, they stuck together despite arguing and disagreeing, despite the differences. But now they had strangers, a rather popular Gryffindor for he was close with other popular kids, a young Hufflepuff with a bright smile and surprisingly wicked ideas, and a silent yet dangerous Ravenclaw were added to a mix, it was quickly turning out to be a disaster.

On the other hand, it could've gone worse, probably, at least there hadn't been any attempts at hexing or throwing punches. Yet.

Andre never pegged Remus as a leader, James Potter was too shiny and charismatic not to take on that role but as he watched the way Remus defended his vision, he could see it. Remus might have not been the one to take charge while in action, yet he liked to be in control of the planning phase, he was dedicated and prideful when it came to his ideals. He was not vicious or mean as he defended himself, slightly sarcastic as if he was in on a joke that the others didn't know, smiling slightly when he found an argument impractical, rasing his right brow as he asked a question. He looked sure of himself.

Andre kind of liked it and let it happen, meanwhile the tension was rising in the room and the problem he was trying to ignore was becoming more and more persistent. Which was the fact that Joshua had a very similar character and they were clashing a lot, it was like watching them dance with practiced moves, pushing and pulling and going around circles, sometimes with harsh moves and sometimes meeting in the middle ground.