Alluring abduction

Mike's POV

It happened 5 months ago. I remembered waking up as a real vampire. On that same day I was on my way to look for my next victim but then I suppressed a groan, as the most wonderful scent reached me.

Sweet caramel with a hint of smoke, that seemed to melt on my tongue It was madly delicious, and I followed the scent to one of the goth kids. He had flippy black hair that was dyed red on top. He had a cute face, dark eyes, just perfection.

My fangs ached to taste him, and my arms longed to hold him. And I couldn't stay away. Like a complete masochist I had followed him. His name was pete thelman. No, I didn't like his surname, pete makowski sounded way better to me. Like something mine.

I had encointerd him as a vamp no longer than an hour ago, and I already started to imagine him wearing my surname! Have I completely lost my mind?! I had turned around and tried to forget all about this beautiful goth, and his alluring scent. Maybe I was just hungry, that's all. he was just another pretty face.

But that pretty face had begun to haunt me almost every night. I could smell that caramel scent on my sheets and pillow even, I would wake up just from that sweet voice, that called my name. It was ridiculous!

I hardly even spoken to this goth he didn't know me well either But my knees went weak everything I would hear petes voice in my sleep. I wish that I could hold him. I was going crazy over my per se and I only saw for nearly an hour! Could he be my mate, was that why he was so tempting? Why this torture?!

I wasn't myself, I began stalking him knowing his routine  where he ate who he hung out with. I have spent many nights hidden in the tree near his window. I had drove so many times to his place and just stopped the car and waited for hours. I had been going crazy imagining him with a lover and I was beyond happy that he was single. I had to have him I couldn't go on like this! If I continued any longer, I would lose my mind completely!

I didn't plan to abduct him but I figured it would be for the best. he might get  creeped out anyways, and wouldn't listen to me. So I had to sedate him and just take him to my home. Our home.