Chapter 1

Jeonghan pov

My eyes flashed open over the sound of a loud banging outside my door and I tried to muffle it by putting a pillow over my head closing my eyes tightly scrunching my nose in annoyance of the sound yet it continued and in my despair I had to get out of my bed and standing on the cold floor I scurried to the door opening it to reveal my friend mingyu with a fist in mid-air as he smiled like a Cheshire cat.

'I swear to god mingyu I will turn your ass into ashes if you don't stop doing this.' I said as I opened the water bottle lying on the table beside my bed and chugged it down feeling it cool down my dry throat.

'Yeah I know; you really like showing off that you are a powerful ass Phoenix.' He said emphasizing the word Phoenix in a sarcastic manner while rolling his eyes and I just foolishly smiled sitting on the bed combing through my blonde hair. Mingyu went outside my room and came back holding a white colored towel in his hands which he threw at me as I catched it in shock.

'What the fuck bitch.' I said and he dramatically put a hand over his chest and I just looked at him unfazed.

'I am not your bitch.' He said ruffling his own hair and I smirked.

'Yeah because you are wonwoo's bitch.' I laughed as I saw him blushing and looking away.

'I am not.' He said his cheeks becoming red as an ugly ass tomato.

'I still can't believe you are a switch, you look like a pure bottom.' I laughed as he threw the now empty water bottle at me as I dodged it and going inside the bathroom.

Taking off my clothes I stood under the warm shower and let the water droplets run down my body as I sighed in relaxation. Soon I was done with my bath as I wrapped a towel around my waist and came out to see mingyu sitting on my bed scrolling through his phone; I went to the closet taking out a plain full sleeves white shirt with light blue ripped jeans matching a black belt and dark maroon combat boots.

'Hey get out stupid tree.' I said pushing out of my room and closing as it while the other just stood there confused over what just happened.

I wore the clothes and smiled at my style before styling my blonde hair and grabbing my bag before coming out of the room so see mingyu opening the door to seungcheol and his boyfriend dino.

'Well look who decided to visit me.' I said sarcastically while making myself coffee.

'Please just shut the fuck up jeonghan and hurry up.' Seungcheol sighed massing his temples while dino ran to mingyu and started playing games with him.

'Seriously why is everyone is telling me to hurry up class doesn't start till 10.' I said taking a sip of the creamy coffee and the sweetness melting on my tongue.

'Because there is a new kid transferring here and you will show him around.' Dino said grabbing the controller from mingyu who pouted and tried to steal it back from him.

'What? Why me?' I asked leaning against the kitchen counter drinking my coffee.

'Because you are the only one who can relate to him.' Seungcheol said eye-rolling at dino and mingyu fighting over the controller and pressing random buttons on it making the car crash and a loud screech can be heard from the tv due to it.

'What is that supposed to mean.' I put the now empty mug on the counter and folded my arms to look at seungcheol questionably.

'His name is Hong Jisoo and he is a.......' seungcheol paused as I raised an eyebrow and mingyu stood up coming closer to us before saying:

'He is a dark phoenix.' Mingyu said slowly with a hint of seriousness as my eyes widened.

'No that's not possible the entire population Dark phoenix were killed.' I said shaking my head confused over how this is possible.

Long ago when many of phoenix and dark phoenix existed; a man from the dark phoenix killed several families of the phoenix as he couldn't control his inner dark aura. This angered the phoenix and they killed all the dark phoenix on the sole basis that they are a threat to all the other creatures and can't be controlled.

'Why hasn't he been killed?' I asked and seungcheol sighed before saying:

'They have decided to give the boy a chance and trying to overcome their own guilty consciousness of killing all of them.' I was still stunned over the fact that a dark phoenix existed; it is said that they are much more powerful than a phoenix and their beauty is like no other.

Is your beauty a pool of deceit or honesty?

Author's note: Well here you guys the first chapter has been published, i hope you like it please vote and comment on it. I dedicate this story to my dearest soulmate