31- ᴊᴇʟʟʏ ᴛᴀᴇ

It was now the next day when Jin called in a "family-meeting."

The 3 youngest came in the living room being all sleepy and confused not knowing what was actually going on.

Jungkook whined."Hyunggg..it's so early."

"Yah, Jungkook! I have important news."

They all sat down, leaving no space in between each other.

"Okay. During you were all working on your love lifes Namjoon and I were productive, bringing over our furniture and deciding when we'll move in the other house."

Taehyung started clapping, he found that it was about time that they were gonna move so he was the first one to ask when.

Namjoon now responded.
"We're moving in exactly 3 weeks from today on so please pack all your stuff together."

"Cartons are all in the attic, maybe we can move in earlier depending on how fast we'll be."
Jin added.

Jimin scratched his chin, signalising he's thinking.
"So you already talked with Yoongi about this?"

Namjin nodded when Jin was now sending the other 4 away to start packing.

Jimin was quite sad, he didn't really wanna move. The past 7 years he spend here with his "family" and now he needs to leave it all behind?

He tried to brighten his mood by telling himself that they'll still be together and they can make better and newer memories over there, a new start can't be that bad but good!

He went in the attic to bring Hobi and him some cartons, he started with packing in clothes which he's not wearing at the moment because of the season.

Some time after Hoseok also showed up.

"Oh hey Jiminie. Are these for me?"

The younger just nodded.

"I know it's sad but we'll still be together,you know? Maybe you'll see Yoongi more often?"

Jimin had to smile by the thought, also because Hobi directly noticed that something was wrong.

"You're right! We're still all together and only changing places." The younger now said optimisticly.

Hobi petted his back and started packing himself.

Hours and hours passed by when the boxes they packed got stacked over one another.

When Jin saw that he couldn't believe his eyes, scolding as loud as possible so the other would for sure hear.

After..that.. they stuffed all the cartons in the van bringing it over there to meet a happy Yoongi.

"Can I help you with anything?" he wondered.

Namjoon just shook his head but still slowly bowing down as a thank you.

After the longest time, many hours and days, which for sure felt like months they were done.

Nobody of them including Yoongi could believe that they would move in, in the next 2½ weeks.

"Why is time passing by so quickly?" Jimin wondered.

Yoongi walked over, tightly hugging his boyfriend.
"Because that's life,love."

Jimin shed a few tears,clinging onto the elder never wanting to let go again.

"Hey Jimin?" Taehyung wondered.

Yoongi turned around instead of Jimin, wanting his little to cry his eyes out just because he wanted him to feel better and be able to comfort him.

"What is it,Tae?" he responded for the younger.

"Jungkook wanted a sleepover, Minnie. Would you want that aswell?"

Suddenly Jimin started to slowly let go off his caretaker feeling himself slip into little space so he happily nodded.

Taehyung was about to go back when he saw Hoseok play with his little which left him slightly jealous..

"Hoseok!" he slightly screamed making his little jump at the tone.

____

I'm so tired currently.
I have no motivation for anything exept writing fanfics and it shows. :(
I have school again in 8 hours and just no-

(616 words)