Chapter 8 - We Are Leaving. No, Let's stay.

Hello my loves :) I know I haven't updated in a while and I'm sorry for it, but real life has kept me hella busy this year. Anyways, here is the new chapter you were all waiting for! It's 5166 words long for you to enjoy :D Also I wanted to thank you guys for being incredibly patient with my slow updates! You guys are the best ♡ Now with out any further a due, I'll let you all enjoy this chapter! Don't forget to comment/vote and follow me on twitter @CyrusftLambert because It helps me a lot :) Now enjoy!  ily♡

*Adam's POV*

After I was separated was separated from my boyfriend by Mr.Ratliff and I got myself in the car. I could tell something wasn't going all right. By the look on Logan's face. I have only seen that face once in my life time and after it, I wasn't expecting to see the same face again. It's an experience I don't want to remind myself of because every time the details jump back into my head, I get chicken skin and shiver.

I tried to distant myself by looking at my little brother but he was sitting down on the back seat with and expressionless face looking at his phone. Making the air pitch quiet. Until all of a sudden Logan started the engine, witch broke the silence and stared driving.

The whole drive the only thing the three of us could here was the sound of the engine. Non of us three spoke a single word. But was we got closer and closer to our house, Logan's expression started to become more and more worried. He parked the car in front of my house, once the vehicle reached a stop point, all of us got out and entered the house. To found my parents surrounded by my father's men looking at my mom with empathy as I raised my view and saw her beautiful face covered in tears. She looked at us and started crying even more. As our father told me and Niel to come up to them. Once my brother and I had our bodies placed in front of our mother my first instinct was to hug her tight. She replied to my hug as he tears decreased once both of us laid in her arms.

After my mother stopped crying my dad ordered everyone in the room to sit down. Everyone did as told and then he spoke.

"I have a sad new to communicate to all of you, one of our men has been captured by several of Koskinen men. I bet by know he's being tortured and telling theme every detail about us being in their territory. So I've come to the decision that we are leaving. To protect us all. So pleas start packing ever-"

Before my dad could finish he's sentence I build up the courage to interrupt him.

"No, let's stay" my sentence echoed loud and clear all over the room, diving everyone's eye at me.

"Say for what? To get ourselves killed? Please Adam we-" said my dad but I interrupted him again.

"No, to win this never ending war, and to prove to them that we are stronger than their threats and tortures. We need to show them that we rule over them and that at the end of the day it's us who have the upper hand." I spoke firmly against my dad's word. Everyone looked at me and my position against my dad.

My words seemed to bounce around my fathers head, because after a few seconds of looking at me defiantly, then he 's expression turned into a thinking one. "I'm neutral for now, but have you evaluated the everyday risk that could be going out of the perimeter of our house?"

"Yes, I have. We just need to have your men everywhere. If we minimize any chance of attack then we'll be untouchable." I said confident opposing my dad once more.

"You have surprised me today son. Its official we are staying but I need to reclute more security" he said making his decision final. "Jason!" my dad shouted and an average looking guy stood up.