C H A P T E R 35

When Black Awoke Again It Was Morning And The Sun Shone In Her Eyes. She Groaned. "Close That"

X Closed The Curtain And She Opened Her Eyes Fully And Noticed Everyone But The One Person She Wanted To Be In Her Room.

She Furrowed Her Eyebrows. "Where's Keshawn ?" When Nobody Said Anything She Scrunched Her Face Up. "Do I Wanna Know ?" They All Shook Thier Heads. She Nodded.

"Okay Then Dont Tell Me" If He Wasnt Gonna Be There With Her To Cherish The Moment Then She'd Do Just Fine Without Him.

A Nurse Came In. "You'll Probably Be On Bed Rest For About A Week So It'll Be Fine To Bring The Twins In Your Room Wont It ?" Black Nodded Noticing The Soreness Between Her Legs.

A Few Minutes Later The Nurse Brought The Babies In And Everyone Took Turns Cooing Over Them. Black Was Looking Down At Kamilla When All The Activity Of The Room Seemed To Slow Down To A Halt.

When She Looked Up The Smile That Was Etched Into Her Skin Disappeared. She Cleared Her Throat.

"Can I Help You ?"

Monica;Black's Biological Mother Stood Infront Of The Door And The Resembelence Was Elevant.

"I Just Want To Talk"

Black Scrunched Her Face Up Looking Down At Kamilla. "Can You Come Back Another Time? And Call First ? Im Kind Of A Busy Person These Days"

Monica Left Just As Soundlessly As She Came And Everyone's Gaze Turned To Black Who Wasnt Paying Attention To Anyone Else But Her Children.
••
(5 Months Later)
"Black Can I Take My New Sister And My New Brother To The Park ?" She Laughed At An Eager Kaden.

"Maybe We Can Go Later Today But They Cant Play With You Just Yet "

"Why They're Too Little ?" She Nodded. "Can You Play With Me"

"Of Course I Can But You Know What They Can Do?" Kaden Shook His Head.

"Watch TV !" She Put Keonte Jr. In His Little Red Baby Bouncer And Kamilla In Her Pink One" After Setting Them In Front Of The Tv On Either Sides Of Kaden She Turned On Dora And To The Kitchen To Make Lunch.

Becky Smacked Her Lips Walking Inside. "I Told You Me And Mymy Was Gonna Be Home Soon You Didnt Have To Make Lunch"

"I Wanted Too"

"Then Lets Call You Mother Black" They Laughed As My'Ahna Probably Went To Go Join The Other Kids.

After A Few Minutes Black Left Becky's House. She Had To Go Check On A Few Things At Her House. Plus Becky Told Her She Needed A Day Off From Being A Mom.

Although She Missed Her Babies Already She Did What She Told Her To Do And Got In A Decent Nap. She Was Awoken By A Knock On The Door.

She Answered It In A Pair Of Boyshort Underwear And A Sports Bra Not Caring Who Stood At The Other End.

"You Really Answer The Door Like That?"

She Fully Opened Her Eyes So Keonte Was In Her Vision. "I Just Woke Up"

"Where's The Twins ?"

"Becky And Rosco's" He Nodded.

"Sorry For Interrupting Your Nap" She Looked At The Time. "Your Good I Guess I Needed To Wake Up."

He Nodded And She Furrowed Her Eyebrows. "Why'd You Stop By?"

"Honestly?" She Nodded Slowly. Before She Knew It Her Body Was Being Lifted Up And The Door Was Being Shut. He Carried Her Untill She Reached A Wall He Put Her Up Against It.

Before She Could Open Her Mouth To Speak He Spoke Looking In Her Confused Eyes. "I Just Need To Know If You Miss Me The Way I Miss You. I Just Cant Stop Thinking About You And I Need To Know Now Before I Go Insane"

She Put Her Mouth To His Which Took Him By Surprise And Also Answered His Question As She Undid His Belt Buckle. He Slipped Her Boy Shorts Off And Pulled Her Bra Over Her Head.

They Somehow Made It To The Bed And He Tore His Shirt Off And Put A Condom On -Because They Already Had Twins And That Was Enough For The Rest Of Either Of Their Lives- And Slid Inside Her.

She Gritted Her Teeth As His Strokes Got Deeper. Right Then. Nobody Was Thinking About Amber And If You Asked Black Who Keshawn Was She Would Look At You Like You Was Stupid.

It Was Long Overdue And Well Needed. They Didnt Know What They Were And With The Busy Schedules They Lived Nobody Wanted To Think About It. After They Finished She Layed Her Head On His Chest.

Silence Bounced Off The Walls But It Was A Comfortable Silence. There Was No Words To Be Spoken So The Silence Spoke For Them As Their Breathing Evened Out.

His Phone Rang. He Let It Ring A Few More Times Before Answering Not Giving The Other End A Chance To Reply. "Im Busy"

They Eventually Fell Asleep Wrapped In Each Others Arms Only To Be Awaken By A Loud Boom.

Keshawn Burst In With A Pissed Off Expression. Black Didnt Even Act Surprised At All Because Honestly She Didnt Care. She Layed Her Head Right Back On Keontes Chest Ready To Go Back To Sleep.

Keonte Didnt Know What To Do So When He Saw Black Lay Back Down. He Did That Same Shit.

Keonte Was Already Pissed Because Black Was Fucking Him But Was Even More Pissed That She Acted As If She Didnt Care.

"Black What The Fuck !"

"Where You Been Keshawn ?"

"I Dont Have To Explain Anything To You Because Obviously The Relashonship Aint Mean Shit To You Since You Fucking Him"

She Rolled Her Eyes. "You Sound Like A Real Bitch Busting Up In Here Like You Live Here Or Like You Bought It Which You Didnt. What If My Kids Was Here You Come Up In Here Like 12 Then What? Then I Would Have To Beat Yo Ass While Im Rocking Them Back To Sleep !

Your So Inconsiderate I Ain Seen You In What Five Months? All I Got Was Two Phony Ass Phone Calls And You're Tryna Come In Here Like Im Cheating On You Nigga The Relashonship Was Over When You Wasnt There Five Months Ago When I Needed You

If You Dont Got Nothing Else To Say Then Bye Because I Dont Care Where You Were I Didnt Wanna Do It Over The Phone Just To See The Look On Your Face When I Tell You That Your Dismissed"

Both Of Them Were Taken Aback By The Way She Snapped Like That.

"So You Just Gonna Dismiss Me For Him ? "

"For The Moment Yes"

"You Ain Shit"

"Isnt That My Line ?"

Keonte Burst Out Into Laughter And Keshawn Exited The Room. He Didnt Have Any Other Words And Didnt Think Black Would Retaliate So Bitterly To His Abscence.

"You Really Dismissed Him For Me ?"

"Nope After Today I Think Im Just Gonna Be A Lesbian" She Joked Around When In All Reality She Was Done With Guys For Now. All She Needed To Be Worried About Was Keonte Jr & Kamilla And Thats All She Was Gonna Be Worried About.

(Book Almost Over 💯😩)