•Chapter 1• The lucky kid's little sister.

Tokos POV:
I sat there, trying to write a story, ahhh.., this story was about love, a young women who met a man, maybe it was inspired by my love for master byakuya, but who knows.

*KNOCK KNOCK*

"W-who could it possibly be. Maybe master Byakuya..? H-hah~ if it is I'll be thrilled..~" I said, opening the door to be greeting by only the principal of the school, Mr. Kirigiri, but not only him, a girl too, she looked around the same age as me, but she was a bit taller than me..

"Ahem, excuse me Miss Fukawa, but may I speak to you, in private?" Mr. Kirigiri spoke.
I nodded, not wanting to get in trouble, and let him in as the girl waited outside.

"You're going to have to let Komaru stay with you for a while, until we're able to get more dorm rooms that is."

I gave him a pissed off look, " W-why me?! Can't she stay with someone else?!" I was not about to just let my personal space be destroyed by some random girl that I don't even know!

Mr. kirigiri spoke again, this time, in a more serious tone. "Toko, you are going to let her stay with you if you like it or not. You're the only person here who doesn't have a roommate."

"F-fine." I opened the door and let her in.

Mr. Kirigiri said he'd be on his way, shut my door and left me with this thing.

"Oh.. I don't think I introduced myself yet! My names Komaru Naegi!" She said cheerfully as she smiled.

"T-That twink Makoto has a sister?!"

" Anyways, It-it's not like you're going to remember my name, but it's Toko. Toko Fukawa.."

She hugged me, "We're gonna be best friends, Toki!" I pushed her off and stared at her biting my finger

"Toki? W-who the hell is Toki.." I asked

"It's your new nickname, duh!" Komaru giggled.

'How can she be so damn happy..' I thought to myself.

Timeskip to a bit later, after the talked and it became night time.

"So uh, Toko, where am I going to sleep?" Komaru questioned me. "On the couch, you aren't sleeping with me. Goodnight, Omaru."

"But we're both girlsssss, plus it's not like I have anything perverted on my mindddd." Komaru whined.

"Gosh, whatever shuts you the hell up." I grunted, then sat down at my desk, writing my book.

Komaru pled in joy, hopping on my bed and going under the covers, but not long after giving me a odd look.

"W-what? Are you gonna yell at me for being ugly or something?!" I protested at her.

Komaru replied, "No! It's not that, infact you're really pretty! But, you need rest, toko!"

"I never get sleep anyway."

"Well that's not good!" Komaru picked me up and put me on the bed.

"W-what the heck?! I could've got a heart attack..!"

'I wanted to yell at Komaru, but I looked over to see her sleeping as she clinged onto me, I guess I won't disturb her, plus she looks cute sleeping..' I thought to myself