Tickle torture

Hermione Granger had always enjoyed being the best at everything. She was gifted with a breadth of knowledge and the skills to absorb information. Since her arrival at Hogwarts she was top in every class and was a regular earner of house points for her house.

With exams coming up most students were eagerly studying hard in order to pass. Hermione was no different and was in the library with Ron trying to learn as much as she could for Professor Snape's upcoming potions exam.

Ron had been trying to study but had pretty much given up at this point and was staring into space as Hermione read aloud to herself.

RON: You know this is a library right?

HERMIONE: Huh? Was I doing it again? I'm sorry I can't help it.

RON: I'm going to go. I can't spend another minute in this damn library when Harry's out there playing Quiditch.

HERMIONE: No. Stay please I could use some company.

Ron sighed not wanting to upset her. He sat bored staring at her shoes. Hermione was playing with her feet as she read. Her white socked heel would slip out of her shoe and back in. Ron got an idea to get them kicked out.

He put her feet in his lap and removed her shoes. Amazingly Hermione didn't even look up from the book. Slowly he began to lazily trace her socked sole with his finger.

HERMIONE: 1 occamy egg shell. 2 murtlap tenticles and fouhhr hehhhe ROHHHN STAHHP

Hermione quickly clasped her hand over her mouth to keep from bursting out laughing.

RON: Wow you're ticklish. I mean I half expected a giggle but wow.

HERMIONE: Its not funny Ron! I can't stand it!

She resumed reading and Ron looked a little disappointed. The plan had been unsuccessful. He'd have to take it up a notch. As she read he clasped his hand around her ankle and scribbled all his fingers over her sole.

HERMIONE: PFFFFTHAHHHAHHHA ROHHHN STAHHP PLEAHHHSE HAHAHHHA

Hermiones outburst had caught the attention of the whole library who were staring at the girl as she laughed uncontrollably. One girl in particular to take note was Slytherin Pansy Parkinson who had a wicked idea.

LIBRARIAN: You two! This is a library! I will not have your nonsense here! Take it outside!

Hermione and Ron did as they were told and shuffled out. Hermione was not happy with her friend.

Meanwhile Pansy discussed with her friends what she had planned for miss Granger.

Later that night Hermione was on her way back to the library to apologise. She was going alone this time. No distractions from Ron.

She walked along the empty corridor before being ambushed by Pansy and two other Slytherin girls. They dragged Hermione towards the room of requirements which surprisingly enough opened for them.

Inside the room was a rack like device, a bed fit for restraint, a set of wooden stocks and a table equipped with various feathers, brushes and other weird items that confused Hermione.

HERMIONE: WHAT THE HECK? PANSY WHY? WHERE ARE WE?

PANSY: Welcome miss Granger to my dungeon. The room transforms into what we needed and for you we needed this.

HERMIONE: WHY?

PANSY: You are going to do our homework for us. It's due tomorrow and Professor Lupin has said we need to pass.

HERMIONE: What! NO I'm far too busy. I won't do it it's your problem!

PANSY; Fine let's do it The hard way. Ladies put miss Granger on the rack.

Both the Slytherin girls did as commanded dragging a screaming Hermione to the rack and restraining her hands above her head. They then removed her shoes and socks and tied her toes to the metal toe restraints at the bottom.

Hermione couldn't move at all and was confused at having her footwear stripped.

PANSY: Look at you all tied up. Such cute feet as well. I heard they're ticklish?

HERMIONE: NO DONT YOU DARE!

PANSY: NO time for threats Miss Granger. Soph you get her left foot, I'll get her right and Tess you get her upper body.

And so it began. All 3 girls furiously Tickled the bound girl into bouts of laughter.

HERMIONE: NOHHHHAHHHHA STAHHHP PLEAHHHSE PLEAHHSE JUHHST STOHHHP HAHHHA IHHT TICKLES HAGHHHA OHHH NOHHHT MY BRHHHLY HEHHHA NOHHHHH

Hermione had always been deathly ticklish. Growing up as an only child had shielded her from it for most of her childhood. However since coming to Hogwarts all that changed.

She recalled a time in her second year where Ron's sister Ginny had tied her up in a hogtie and tickled her feet with a hairbrush until she almost exploded. It had been horrible with the young redhead a skilled foot tickler.

Still, Pansys fingers combine with twenty other fingers was enough to drive her insane.

HERMIONE: NOHHHHA PAHHHNSY PLEAHHHSE STOHHHP NOHHT THE SOLES PLEAHHSE STAHHP PLEAHHHSE NOHHH MOHHHRE

Pansy ordered the girls to stop and let her consider their demands.

PANSY: Good so you get is now? Do what we ask or I'll make it worse!

Hermione couldn't do as they wanted. She needed to study for potions and didn't have the time.

HERMIONE: I'm sorry... I...I can't... please don't tickle me more!

PANSY: BEEEP! Wrong answer. Ladies bring me item 3 and 5.

Both girls went to the table of devices and brought back a hairbrush and baby oil. Pansy beham rubbing the oil over Hermione's feet until they gave off a shiny look.

PANSY: Last chance Granger?

HERMIONE: PLEASE I CANT DO IT JUST DONT USE THAT PLEAHHHSE PLEAHHSE YOUHHH BIHHTCH NOHHJ HAHHHHHA STAHHHP PAHMNNSY IHHHTS TORTUHHHRE

The hairbrush was evil. It glided over the soles covered by oil and produced Hermione' s loudest laugh yet.

HERMIONE: NAHHHHAPLRAHHSE MEHHHRCY PLEAHHHSE MEHHRCY MEHHHRCY IHHH HAHHYTE IHHHT NOHHHT THEHHRE NOHHT MY ARCHES ANYWHERE BUHHT MY AHHHRCHES

Hermione couldn't move at all. The feet however hard she tried to wiggle them or scrunched her toes remained stationary as the devilish brush ruthlessly tickled her poor feet. It was the most ticklish thing she had ever felt.

PANSY: Come on Granger just do it. I'm not stopping till you say it and I could just brush these soles for hours on end.

HERMIONE: OHHHPLEAHHHSE STOHHHP IHHHM BEGGGING PLEAHHHSE PLEAHHSE OK OK MEHHHRCY PLEAHHHSE MEHHRCY IHHL DOOH IHHHT IHHHL DOOH IHHHT JUHHST STOHHHP BRUSHING MY AHHHRCHES

It was done poor Hermione was broken and did as commanded. She returned back to her dorm at almost 4AM and was so tired she fell asleep fully clothed... apart from her still bare feet.