Chapter 1

Over a thousand years ago, in a time when magic was not unusual, humans and spirits lived together in harmony. Never once was there conflict between them. That is until the Great War.

It was a war that started when four spirits attacked a human village for no reason. They were given a warning and weren't given much thought by the King, until they attacked another village and killed a man. Ever since then the humans were afraid of the spirits and asked them to leave their villages.

The four that attacked the humans were banished and told to never return. Nobody was expecting whatever came next. They came back, except that this time they were leading an entire army.

And that's how the Great War started.

The war caused distress and panic among the leaders. To stop the fallen spirits from ever reaching their goal, the Kings and Queens sent in their most powerful masters and warriors

None returned.

Just as all hope seemed to be gone, the son of a great king stepped forward with an idea of his own. If they could get the elemental dragons that lived on the edge of the world to help them, they might be able to win this war ! His father just laughed it off saying he wasn't powerful enough to survive the journey. The prince , however , was one of the most powerful masters to have ever lived and he knew it.

So, being the stubborn young man he is, he disobeyed his father and left with his apprentice, two of his closest friends and their own apprentices . When they reached the edge of the world , they were each tested by a specific dragon.

No one knows what happened or what they were tested , but all they do know is that when they returned ,they returned as the most powerful magic users in all of history. They returned as the Guardians of the Elements .

Ones that had the spirit of the dragons and the power of the elements. They were addressed as Dragon Charmer, Dragon Fighter, Dragon Solstice, Dragon Arrow, Dragon Siren and Dragon Dancer.

They faced the evil and destroyed it , but at the cost of their own lives . Six jewels were found in the place where their bodies should have been . A turquoise, a pearl, a ruby, an amethyst, a topaz and an emerald.

Very few still remember the legend. Many years have passed and the evil hasn't returned , until now. But so have the Guardians...

Yes, I know. Cringey name...
I couldn't think of anything else. If you guys have any suggestions for a better name, please comment and tell me !

Also, don't forget to vote and comment ! Love you guys ❤️

~ DV ~