Introduction

Some points:

>> English isn't my natal language

>> I'm so sorry for eventually future mistakes

>> Sweet reading guys, love you so much

              Zhamya didn't really know what it's like to live to the fullest. And she's not ready to feel that yet, in a failed attempt to forget her ex-boyfriend, who left her because of her virginity. It is difficult for her to accept the possibility that the existence of true love can be hidden right under her nose, despite the hopes of having a future with Dylan. Anger rushes through her veins and everything she sees sweet around she's ready to destroy more than ever.

             Things are different for Hakeem. He lives the moment as if he is ready to die tomorrow, with a smile on his face and a cynicism pulsing in his chest. Regrets have no place in his mind.  Maybe just ... a lot of moans and metals, rattling on a rusty bar, witnessing many signs on the walls - for which it always makes room. He is silent, arrogant, expressive with his body. But not for Zhamya, no matter how much they spent time together.

             Everything turns upside down when the mysterious Hayder appears, his long-lost twin brother, who burns in flames, with a desire for revenge. The bomb is about to explode between Hakeem and Zhamya, and it will be the wick that divides them without any trace of coercion. Everything that is intertwined between the two, he intends to turn upside down.

             Things should have been simple. Out of a stupid ambition, to create a friendship with benefits - at least a third person would appear who would ruin everything.

             All rights reserved @nalanamikaze © 2020