midoriyas begining

Deku's pov

"If you wanna be a hero that badly, there's a quick way to do it. Believe that you'll be born with a Quirk in your next life and take a last chance dive off the roof!"
The words echoed in my head. Kachan my life long friend had told me those horrible words and to say they hurt was an under statement. To be completely honest i don't think kachan sees me as a friend no matter how hard I try. I do wonder would he be happier with me if i was dead? Wait what am I thinking no there's no way that's the case...right?
I care deeply about kachan its weird if you think about it its not like he is kind to me but I've known him since birth and its hard to stop caring about him even though he hates me. I only want to make him happy hes so angry all the time and i only really considered those words when the thought of kachan being happy came to mind.
Being so lost in thought i accidentally bump into some one. The collision sending me spiraling down plus my bag,papers,notebooks,and my hero analysis journals too. I quickly scramble to my feet apologizing profusely. I glance at who i bumped into. I see a scrawny male with red eyes, messy washed out blue hair,and scarring all over his face on his mouth especially.

shigaraki pov

Dammit why do I have be the one who get groceries. Im the fucking leader this quest is no fucking fu-bump

A green haired boy fell to the ground with papers scattering around him. He (shigaraki)
Was about to just turn away until something cought his eye. A notebook about heros and villains and quirks just in general. As the greenette scrambled to pick up his scattered things shigaraki quickly snatched the book and left.

Izuku's pov

As i finish up collecting all my papers i see the male walking away. You probably were taking too long.what ever i have an assignment due soon that i should go and finnish.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
YAY this is my first story so i hope you enjoy im always open to reply to comments and suggestions aldo i will shout out who ever claims the most dots. Bye