Ch-9

Gulf is eating with mild n boat at college Cafeteria. Today Gulf decided to tell about Mew to them, cuz he didn't want to hide things to them for long time. He is also feeling nervous but he also need to tell them. So he started to say.

Gulf: Friendsssss.........

Mild: Hmmmm
*He answered while eating busily his meal*.

Gulf: I have something to tell you both.

Boat: What is it? N why are you looking so nervous huh🤨?

Gulf: Guys actually i have a Boyfriend😅.

Mild n Boat: whatttttttttttt😲😲😲
*They both Screamed shockingly.

Gulf: shuhhh🤫.......
You idiots. Everyone is looking at us.

Mild: But what did you just said???

Boat: who is he? From where? What is his name?

Mild: where did you met him? Is he handsome? Did you two had sex already? When you...........

Gulf: shut upppppp
*He said in his high voice. Gulf is now very irritated. They are asking him without giving him any Chances to talk back.*

Mild n boat: OK Ok😌, Now tell us who is he?

Gulf: Actually you already know him.

Mild n boat: We know him???

Mild: Let us see his photo.

Gulf: Ok *gulf Search for his bf's photo n showed to them*
See this.........

Mild n boat: Huhhhhh?????* after seeing the photo mild n boat look at each other with Questning eyes after 2 minutes of silence, they started to laugh hilariously*

* after seeing the photo mild n boat look at each other with Questning eyes after 2 minutes of silence, they started to laugh hilariously*

Hahahahaha🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

* Mild n Boat fall down from their Chairs and roll on the ground while Laughing hardly)

Gulf: whatttt the f**k😑😑😑

Mild: Whattt the amazing joke😂 hahahaha😅😅😅😅.

Boat: Ahahahaha🤣🤣🤣
Gulf your joke make my day today😂

Gulf: I'm not joking guys😠

Mild: Ohhh sorry sorry. So, your boyfriend is The Famouse Mew Suppasit.

*And again mild n boat started to laughing like mad man. Gulf is so angry that he is feeling like kill them both for making his fun*

Gulf: Fineeee I'm joking now happyyyy😡😡😡

*Gulf stand up angrily n walk away from them very fastly*

When gulf was walking away from them he bumped to someone and fall down on the floor hardly.

Gulf: Ahhhhhhhh😫

Mild n boat: Gulffffff........
*They both ran to gulf to help him to stand up but when Gulf try to stand up he felt sudden pain on his ankle and again he fall down*

Gulf: ahh😭 I think i Sprained my ankle.

Mild: Then let's take you to college clinic or it will become worst.

Boat: Yes, let's go.
*They help Gulf to walk by holding him carefully*

On the other hand:

     Mew is speeding his car to Gulf's College. When he reached to college he immediately whent to college's Head office without showing himself to students. He ordered them to call gulf here in the office. But he got informed that Gulf is not in his class room, but he is in the college clinic.

      He asked collage's head to show him the Way to the clinic. When he reached there he hagitetly opened the door. When he opened the door he saw His Baby sitting on the bed n his one leg's ankle is Bandeged.

Mew: Babyyyyyy...........
*he quickly went to gulf*
Baby what happened? Tell me ? Do anyone did something to you baby? Did y........

Gulf: Mew Mewwww it's nothing na. I just sprained my ankle when i bumped someone accidently Ok.

Mew: Is it still hurt baby?

Gulf: just little bit.

Mew: Baby why didn't you pick up my phone. I did call you more than 20 times. Do you know how scared i was, i thought something bad happened to you.

Gulf: actually i forgot to brought my phone with me. Its in my bag at my class room. So, sorry na please forgive me🤗.
*Gulf used his cute voice to make mew forgive him*

Mew: Aishhh baby now stop, Ok i forgave you, but in one condition you have to kiss me now n here.

Gulf: But mew we a...mhhhhhh
*Mew  kissed gulf when gulf was talking to him. They kissed for more than 1 minutes. After that kiss Mew kneel down on his knees n took Gulf's Bandaged Ankle and kissed on it *

Mew: Heal soon baby. *he said looking at his baby. Gulf is now blushing very badly, his cheeks are now rosy red, so he looked away from mew to hide it*.

 Gulf is now blushing very badly, his cheeks are now rosy red, so he looked away from mew to hide it*

(Guys just imagine this scene😍😍😍🤭🤭🤭)

         BAt the same moment, Boat n Mild entered into the clinic while talking to each other. But when they saw Mew on his knees while holding Gulf's ankle, They were like😱😱😱.

*They both are looking at Mew n Gulf with their shocking face*.

Mild: What am i seeing now??? *He said with shocked & broken voice*.

Boat: Don't tell me, He is.... He is Mew Suppasittttt? Am i dreaming?

Mew: No, your not dreaming, its me the real Mew Suppasit.
* Mew answered him. But when they heard his voice Mild n Boat looked at each other with shocking face & they both screamed*

Mild n Boat: Ahhhhhhhhhhh😵😵😵😵.

TBC.............