My best friend gets a shock...

My dream boyfriend? Well his name is Luke Brooks,his eyes are an amazingly sexy chocolate looking colour. When he hugged you, you would feel safe, warm and fuzzy, all of these feeling at once; he smells absoloutley amazing! Well that's what I imagine. I know that I will never have a chance with him though, I mean he has loads of girls to choose from, and I can tell you now that he will never choose me. 

I have two bestfriends who also love the Janoskians and of course have one who the one to have their future with. Erin, she loves Jai, to be honest I think that she will have a chance with Jai; she is beautifu, talented and funny, other people think her being funny is just her being a Twat but me and Elli adore her. Oh yeah, Elli ha. Sorry thought I already introduced her, well Elli she is so pretty just like Erin, she can sing like an Angle, Beau is her favourite of course she would choose Beau I mean they are perfect for each other! 

"Wake up you lazy shit!" I hear both Elli and Erin shout my name waking me up from my dreams. We all bought a house toghther not long ago, we thought that this would be a good idea because we won't be alone. It is actually really fun, it's like we are having a sleepover every single day. We are starting a new school as we can't exactly fly all the way back across the world every day just to go to school, turns out we are starting today. First day all ready late. NICE ONE KYLA!

"Wait, Erin, Elli. Do we even have a school uniform?"

"Nope, no hurry the fuck up!" Elli gets a little grumpy in the morning especially early mornings.  Me and Erin of course need to be annoying and try to piss her off, just for fun though not to be mean.

After a few minutes of three girls using the bathroom for showers, make up, brushing teeth and hair we were finally ready. We were all ready to go so we walked out the door making sure the lights and cookers where off and all windows were closed so no creepy people can come and invade our house. We let Elli lock the door as me and Erin walked down the path and waited for Elli to meet us at the gates to our house. Once we were alll yet again reunited we started to head off to school until finally....

"Does anyone actually know where the school is?"

"Nope." Both me and Elli said in unison popping the P.

"Well this is going to be a good day!" Erin exclaimed in a sigh of disbelife that we did not know where we attending school and that we are going to be extremly late.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally when we got to school we was in so much trouble with the head teacher for being late and of course we had to explain that we had no idea where the school was and of course that was embarrasng seen as the head teacher had accidently had her hand on the microphone thing which meant the whole school could hear our pathetic reason of being late, of course that was the talk of the school. 

"HA! Hey James look, there the three girls who didn't know how to get to school." Woah, wait I have heard that voice before it sounds like...

"DANIEL MAN, DON'T BE A PRICK THEY ARE NEW, AT LEAST THEY DIDN'T PISS THEMSELVES ON THEIR FIRST DAY!" 

"Oh god... ERIN, ELLi. D-D-Daniel and J-J-James." 

"Shut up you twat they aren't here!" Erin said in disbeliefe until...

Erin's P.O.V:

I felt a gentle tap on my shoulder, I turned round to see that it was Jai Brooks and the rest of the Janoskians... JAI FREAKING BROOKS WAS STOOD IN FRONT OF ME, I'M GONNA FAINT OH SHIT!

"ERIN, WAKE THE FUCK UP!" I hear Kyla shouting into my ear. Well I am used to Kyla shouting, she is usually doing it when she is on her Playstation, worst idea to give someone with short temper a Playstation. 

I see Jai again sat beside me and thats what made me remeber why fainited. I can't believe best day of my life.

----------------------------------------------------------

THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE THE NEXT DAY. HOPE YOU ARE ENJOYING IT SO FAR. DON'T REALLY KNOW WHY I SAID ONLY THE FIRST CHAPTER BUT HEY HO, I'M A TWAT. SEE YOU NEXT CHAPTER :)

-Kyla x