Part 2

"And...now what are we gonna do?"asked 9S. "I don't know, there's no message too from The Commander."answer 2B. Suddenly, someone call their name. "2B! 9S!"say someone. 2B and 9S directly turn their head into the sound source. "2B! 9S!"again someone call 2B's and 9S's name. "Yes, who is that?"answer 9S. There is no answer again. But, after a few second later......

"RAARRGGHHH!!!"suddenly someone catch 2B and 2B fell down(she's not die yet, man!).
"2B!"say 9S. "GRAAAARRGHH!!!"again someone suddenly catch 9S. But he didn't fell down. "Get away from me!"say 9S while he pushing that guy who catching him. And 2B do the same thing like 9S(pushing that guy from her). After that...2B and 9S realized who they are facing with. "Popola?! Devola?!"say 9S panicked(again, man?). "What? Why you all do that to us?"asked 2B. "Grr...2B......
9S......"Devola's answer make 2B and 9S more confused. "Can you please tell me what's going on?"asked 9S. Devola and Popola didn't answer. They just silent...for a second.........
"Arghhh! 2B, 9S! We...we so..
sorry about that...."answer Popola. "Sorry for what?"9S asked again. "We do that...be....becau..se...the virus...al..rea..dy..spreading.....in our body..!" answer Devola. "How could?!"now it's time for 2B who panicked. 9S kinda glanced at 2B(like he says in his heart "What the hell, i never see you panicked like this!"). "I don't know too...su..dde...nly..the virus...
sprea...ding.......in..to..our bo..dy..."say Popola. Four of them just fall in silent. And suddenly....
"Gaarghh!! Aahh!!"now Popola and Devola in the very big sickness. "What should we do to you all?!"say 2B and she's still panicked. "We don't have a medical kit-"2B stopped when Popola grab 2B's left hand. And Devola grab 9S's right hand. "Just...................ki......ki...ll...........us!"answer Devola. "Yes...with that.....we ca..n...be....free.......from.............everything!"answer Popola. 2B and 9S didn't know what to do. They just silent, confused. "But....if we kill you two, you'll be-"again suddenly 2B stopped. "JUST..... KILL... US!!!!!"say Popola and Devola with their high voice. 2B and 9S trying to kill them with their own sword, but they can't. With 2B and 9S, both of them just like their nurse or their doctor. Always healing them when they get injured.
Before both of them kill Devola and Popola, they speak another wish in their heart for the twins.

Devola, Popola.....
You two are the great people that who always care me and 9S. You never give up for everything else. I wish, that you two have a very good life out there.....

2B

Devola, Popola.....
Both of you are the super hero girls. Never give up with everything and always facing a very unbelievable things in this world. I hope, that you two have a very great future out there........

9S.

After that, 2B and 9S kill Devola and Popola. Kill them...by stabbing their own chest....and blood...comes out from them..........

2B and 9S just fall silent. But suddenly, 2B....crying...
yes....she's crying. "2...2B?"say 9S. Now 2B crying very much. "Hi, 2B! Don't cry!"say 9S. But still, 2B crying and crying. "ARGH! THAT'S IT! DON'T CRY, YOU LITTLE FREAK!!!"say 9S while he slapping 2B's left cheek. 2B now stopped and not crying again. "Oops, i'm so sorry about that before!"say 9S. "It's ok, do not worry about that!"answer 2B. "Ok, let's get back to work-"say 2B again she's stopped by the shot on her stomach. "2B! No-"and 9S too. He stopped by the shot on his chest. Both of them falling down to the ground. And the darkness swallowed their eyes.

Who is shot 2B and 9S?

To be continued.......