At the Verge of Loosing

5 boys were waiting for the doctor to come and tell them everything is fine. The more the time passed, the more impatient they were becoming. They all were broken and shattered by the incident. It's been 3 hours but doctor hasn't told them anything. All of them were a mess. The leader of the group who was always the one to hold them together, today himself felt lost.

SUGA'S POV

I tried my best to hold them together but I was panicking inwardly. I don't know what to do. It wasn't my attribute to comfort other. It was the eldest one who was no where to be seen. I looked at Hobi who was continuously trying to call him but he wasn't picking. I was wondering where Jin hyung is. He should be here. What was so important, important than Taehyungie?

I looked at Jungkook who's tears had dried but was still shaking with fear. The leader hadn't spoken a single word since we arrived. His head was hanging low. I knew that RM adored the 2nd youngest. RM was not good with emotions just like him but everyone knew the 2nd youngest had a special place in his heart. No matter how much their 2nd youngest say that he like his rap or he love Jin Hyung the most but when he would be troubled Namjoon would be his first choice. How much he irritated the leader but the leader had always been thankful for his presence in his life.

I turned to look at Jimin and he was a mess. He is the one who is most hurt and shocked. He had gone silent. His eyes were blank, there was no emotion in them as if they were broken. I have been hugging him but the boy hadn't even let a sob out.

The doctor came out of ER.

SOMEONE'S POV

DOCTOR: Kim Taehyung's family?

Everyone: We are.

Doctor smiled looking at them

RM: Doctor how's he?

JK: Is my hyung okay?

DOCTOR: Please calm down. I know it's a tough time for you but stop panicking. It won't help okay. And as for Kim Taehyung, his condition is still critical. We are keeping him under observation for 72 hours. His condition is still not stable.

HOPE: Doctor is he okay? What happened to him?

DOCTOR: We don't know yet.

RM: What do you mean by that?

DOCTOR: We ran some tests on him. As soon as the report comes, we'll get to know what exactly happened. Does he have any medical history before?

RM: H-He have a skin allergy and he can't do anything if he is anxious.

DOCTOR: Pardon me. what do you mean by "can't do anything".

RM: It's due to stress. His grandma passed in 2016. He was very close to her. It just happened one day. We thought he is just spacing out but he started shaking when a crew touched him. He didn't knew anyone or anything around him. We tried but couldn't talk. The only word he said was "Jimin" and he calmed him down, said soothing words. Later The doctor said it happens when people go through traumatic events. As long he doesn't stresses he'll be okay.

HOPE: And we made sure he stays happy. We never left him alone, always made him smile made sure he is not keeping things to himself.

DOCTOR: Okay I understand. His skin allergy may not have any link with it but I think maybe this may have. Please if you could give me his medical records, it will be easier.

JK: Can we meet him?

DOCTOR: I'm sorry but you can't meet him till 72 hour pass. We have put him under anesthesia. He is still in danger. You can't. And only one person can stay at hospital.

SUGA: Okay thank you.

JK: I'll stay here.

HOPE: You guys go I'll stay.

RM: No you guys are going.

MANAGER: None of you is staying. You all are going home. If you won't take care of yourself, how would you take care of him. Go home and take rest. I am here.

SUGA: But hyung?

MANAGER: That's final. You guys need to go especially him. (pointing at Jimin). Take him home. He need to rest.

All of them nodded. Suga knelt down in front of Jimin.

SUGA: Jimin-ah Let's go home. We will come back. okay let's go.

Suga held the lifeless boy and they walked toward their car.

HOPE: That's not good. (looking at Jimin)

SUGA: Just stay together.

They reached the dorm. No one said anything. They entered their home which never looked that barren before to them. Suga made Jimin sit on sofa and made him drink water.

SUGA: Hobi help me in cooking.

JK: Don't cook. No one wants to eat. (said while staring at his lap)

SUGA: I an cooking and everyone is eating. Eat for him.

HOPE: Jimin-ah?

Everyone looked at Jimin, who made his way toward Tae's room. JK followed him but Jimin closed the door behind him

JK: Jimin-shi !!

HOPE: Jimin-ah open the door.

RM: Leave him alone for some time. He'll be fine.

Jimin made his way to Tae's bed. He lied down and hugged his pillow. He breathed in his soulmate scent and broke down. He started crying and cursed himself.

Jimin: I-I am S-So-rry baby.*hiccup* I a-am so sorry. I was s-so *hiccup* lost in my happiness that I didn't saw your pain. Please come back to me, Please. I need you. You can't just leave me. Soulmates don't leave each other alone. You promised me to be with me for a long time. I will never allow you to leave me, Never. Come back to me. I need you.