Prologue

Hefty was in house, doing exercises with his dumbbell, and push-ups. He did his exercises everyday, not because he wanted to be strong and having bigger, because he wanted to impress (y/n). You were the most beautiful girl human of all in the world. But actually, you'd never live in Smurf Village. You live in the human world.

There are times that Hefty kept his feelings for you, despite the signs that are already been shown. But today is not those days. Today, Hefty planned of telling his feelings by taking you on a date. But he needed a little help. A help from a human who is expert in boy-and-girl things.

"Hello, (y/n). Beautiful day, huh?" Hefty said nervously. "I know up to this point our relationship has been 'friend-y' nowadays, but... Okay, here is the question. Would you like to... To go out on a date?"

It is revealed that Hefty has been practicing for telling y/n with a little help from (friend name). who wore a (F/C) wig, disguising as you. "Uh, no." She snickered.

"Okay, that's not helping." He sighed frustratingly. "Just stop."

"Will you?" ( f/n) removed the (fav color) wig as her voice was like tired. "Why do you even keep practicing this? We already had done this five times. And I thought y/n knew your feelings for her."

"She didn't." Hefty shook his head. "She only sees me as a friend."

"Oh, come on. How about the signs you showed when you take that ice ball for her when gargamel attacked us?"

"She noticed, but she was too busy blaming herself for letting Gargamel captured us."

"Oh yeah. I noticed that too. So, you really want to ask (Y/N) out?"

"Yes! (F/N) , you're expert on this! What am I going to do?"

"I thought you knew what you are going to do when you saw y/n. She's the only human girl in the village before girl smurfs came here."

"I know, but not in that way and I, well, I know about that, but I have no idea how to set it up. Please, I need your help!"

F/n crossed her arms, and groaned, getting tired of being a teacher of the smurfs. "Fine. I'll help you. If you want to ask y/n on a date, give her gift. Something she really likes."

"Something she likes, huh?" Hefty had a thought in his mind. "I know just a thing."
Out in the forest, F/n accompanied Hefty to get a gift for y/n.
Aha, there they are!" Hefty pointed a bush of (Fav color or) colorful flowers. "Y/n will love these. I better pick some, while you watch out for Gargamel, including Azrael and the bird."

"Got it."
When they returned to the village with a bouquet of flowers he held in his hand, Hefty headed towards Y/n's house.

"Well, good luck. You're gonna need it." B/n whispered before leaving Hefty on his own.

Hefty was so nervous as he wiped the sweat from his forehead, and knocked on her (his) door. When the door opened, he got flushed when he saw y/n, whipping your hair (or wig). He always imagined of having (color) sparkles around, and rained (color) petals above you.

"Oh hey, Hefty." You greeted.

Hefty snapped to reality, and cleared his throat. "Hey Y/n, um... I brought you these." He showed you a bouquet of different-colored flowers.

"OH, Hefty, there's so beautiful. Thanks." Y/n took the flowers, and smelled them. "Ah, and they smell lovely too."

"Glad you like them, Y/n." He has his hands behind his back, and rubbed his foot on the ground. "I came here, not just to give those flowers to you, because I wanted to ask you something." Y/n moved the flowers aside to listen to hefty. "Are you busy tonight?"

"Uh... No. Why?" You asked.

"Well, I'm going to... take you... on a... date. If that's okay to you, at least?"

"Are you kidding?! Of course, I'm okay with that!"

"GREAT!" Hefty exclaimed happily, and quickly calm himself down, acting casual. "I mean, that's great. I'll pick you up later?"

"Sure thing." You smiled as you stepped back inside your house, and slowly closed the door.

When the door closed, Hefty cheered himself, punching on-air as he rushed back to his house to prepare himself.

(Question: Inside of the house, how are you feeling when hefty asked you out?)
Choose your answers.
A. 'Oh my god, hefty asked me out on a date... O///O.'
B. 'What...was...THAT, Y/n!? You do realize that hefty just asked you out, right!?'
C. 'Oh boy, what am I'm going to wear?'