Chapter 1 (Continuation)

*Continuation of part 1*

As I went up to my bedroom, I started unboxing the new VR set that I had just bought. 

-20 MINUTES LATER-

I received another text message from Toast saying,

"Are you ready?"

"Almost."

I responded to him. I read all the labels and warnings on what to do before going into the game. Without hesitation I put the headset on and closed my eyes. I felt my hands shaking a little, sweating without even doing anything. I was a nervous wreck. I just took a deep breath and sighed. I tried opening my eyes but before I could see anything, my surroundings turned pitch black. I closed my eyes once again. Suddenly, it felt cold out of nowhere. I opened my eyes and noticed that someone or something was putting a black astronaut looking body suit on me. It felt pretty warm, but my head was still cold. Somehow, being around all this darkness made it hard to breath. Looking around me, I then saw tinted glass covering my view in the dark that's everywhere. Its as if they put a really tight helmet on me. But the thing is, putting that helmet on made it easier for me to breath somehow. 

Am I.. in.... space?..

I thought.

B-but how? I was in my room there's no way..

My eyes widened. But if I was in space, where was I going? Out of nowhere I saw some sort of pod that looked like it could move places. Trying to process everything, I suddenly felt a hard push which made me fall into this pod. I might as well call it an egg since the shape of it looked like one. The lid shut. I started hearing random robotic voices as I was being forced to put a seatbelt on. Calming down a bit I was pushed back into the seat and the egg started moving really fast, it almost felt as if I was in a roller coaster. I started screaming for help banging on the tinted glass.

"HELP!"

As the pod was moving very fast, it slowed all of a sudden. I noticed a big spaceship ahead. It looked very small from the back, but as I was moving a bit closer to the side it seems like its a spaceship with a bunch of rooms. I looked outside of the glass and saw beautiful stars all around. Since it was still pretty dark I could barely see anything but I did notice an opening from behind the ship. I really didn't know where I was going but it seems like the pod is taking me to the door. Just a few minutes later, I arrived where it looked like I was supposed to be. The small pod had stopped exactly at the spaceship. The two doors opened and surprisingly I saw a bunch of people in bodysuits with different colors. I noticed that some were wearing those helmets they put on me and some weren't. But the thing is.. I recognized those without the helmets. Very familiar faces everywhere along with familiar voices. I removed my seatbelt and entered through the doorway. As soon as I stepped into the cold room, I heard a voice who was yelling my name.

"Hey Corpse!"

I turned to where that voice was coming from and saw someone in a red bodysuit taking of their helmet. It was Rae. Also known as Valkyrae but Rae for short. She had long dark brown to light brown hair that was curled. I waved to her and said,

"Hey"

I looked around to see if anyone else I knew was here. I turned to a man in a cyan bodysuit without his helmet. Of course you should guess, it was Toast. He looked pretty small in that bodysuit or was it just me. I looked down at him and chuckled,