Chapter 1: our kinda love

A/N : welcome to the squeal! Here's chapter 1:

Hayleys POV
Tyler had to be at the studio early this morning for a write, and would be back later- so it's just me and the kids for a couple of hours today. I made everyone breakfast including making coffee. After eating I did the dishes from breakfast and put them in the dishwasher and managed to get Everyone dressed including myself. Tyler's mama is coming over to see us today, after Tyler gets home. I decided to take the kids outside to let them run off some energy before lunch / naps. While i fed Atlas in the swing and I could keep eye on Olivia & Luca. After a while it was time for lunch/ naps. I fixed lasagna & cheese bread for lunch- afterwards I put the kids down for their naps- and I could get some chores done around the house. I facedtimed Tyler while he had a break from writing/ recording. He said he had 2 hours left and would be home afterwards. After talking to T the kids were up.

• later•

Tyler's POV
After my mom left we watched a movie before getting the kids ready for bed including ourselves.
I crawled underneath the covers & yawned a bit before Hayley came to bed from brushing her teeth, I turned on the TV and watched it till we both fell asleep.