Chapter 2

"Dear Harry,

I miss you too. I miss you a lot, so much it hurts. This will sound so silly, but I just wanted to
make sure you know I love you with all my heart and will always do. No matter what happens to me, no matter what happens to you. Except if you would turn into a alpaca one day; or worse, a girl.

Just kidding. I felt like kidding. We always do, and now when you're not here, I simply can't. I have made some friends though, but it's not the same with them. They're by the way really friendly. Though they are some years older than me, they have made me feel like home. I'm thinking of telling them about you. Should I? I don't really know. It would be nice to let them know who I really am, but at the same time... I'm afraid they won't accept me. And that would make life here so much harder. I've been close to telling one of my friends a few times, though. His name is Ethan. He's nice to me, and he was the first one to talk to me. I've also got to know Keegan, Charlie (who is a boy) and Samantha. They are all very funny, and I think they have known each other for quite a long time. I might actually tell all of them, at the same time. It would be a relief. But whatever I'll tell them, and whatever happens, I have a feeling this will be a great year. Of course it can't beat a year together with you, but before coming here I was terrified over the fact that there was a chance I was going to be completely alone the whole year... Harry! That's awesome. I'm so proud of you! Well, yeah. You do actually have a way of looking at me, and it makes me so happy. Do I look at you in that way, too?But oh well. I feel terrible for leaving you alone for this long, and it feels terrible to be away from you. And I'm really sorry to say I might not make it to your graduation. Unless I can make my boss change his mind, of course. How would I manage to do that? He's painfully strict... so I have no clue. But hopefully, I'm by your side when the time comes. And Harry, believe me when I say I'll be careful. Because I will. Promise. And I will come home, wast altogether, and we will live happily ever after. That's my second promise.

Love, Niall
P.S. I love you to pieces.