Chapter 1

Ratchet walked into the small hospital. He headed the same way he always entered and same hallways. "Morning everyone." He said with a wave and a smile like usual. "Morning Ratch!" They said back. Most of them had a crush on the medic, but Ratchet didn't care. He had eyes on someone else, also he wasn't straight. He liked guys and he mostly attracted boys not girls. But recently Ratchet would cut his hair since it got in the way and all the things that happened to him in the past happened because of his hair and looks. Everyone is as cheerful as ever. He thought to himself. "Morning First Aid." He said to First Aid, one of the best medics there (in my opinion.) He was kind, smart, and was engaged. (I wanted to do Ambulon x First Aid cause I can.) He was engaged with Ambulon "morning Ambulon." Ambulon waved at Ratchet. Ambulon is a ex-Decepticon who didn't have a ambulance capsule/vehicle. He was controlling a leg, which is why he's called Ambulon. He was another great medic, him and Pharma aren't that close they kinda have a love hate relationship. Ratchet and First Aid always tried to make them become friends.

Then as Ratchet made his way to one of the high ranked medics office he saw Sky or Sky Blue as they nicknamed her. "Morning Sky Blue." "Mornin' Ratch!" She said to the medic. "Oh right Pharma was looking for you earlier. He said he wanted to talk to you about something." "So impatient that Pharma." He murmured to himself. "Hm?" "Nothing!" He said waving his hands defensively. "Okay......" Ratchet was a bright red. He really can't wait can he? He thought to himself.

Ratchet made it to the office. He knocked on the door. "Pharma it's me!" He said to the other medic. Pharma the best medic there is, smart, crazy, impatient, he also hides things from everyone even Ratchet. "Ah Ratchet, ready?" Ratchet nodded. They headed of to their "secret place" as they called it. But it was just the bathroom.

_____________

Pharma and Ratchet locked lips. They went at it with Ratchet pushed on the wall. Their kiss turned more violent/feirce. Which made Ratchet moan in pleasure. (I feel weird but I like it.) After a while Pharma bit Ratchet's lower lip asking to enter his tounge. Ratchet stuck out his tounge and Pharma took it. (I can't believe I'm doing this.) Ratchet moaned more, then he felt Pharmas hands land on his aft. Ratchet was shocked at this "PHARMA! Hands off that area!" "Buuuuuuuuuut Ratchet!" "No buts!" Pharma pouted. "Fine." They locked lips again, Ratchet had feelings for Pharma for so long.

When Ratchet and Pharma met they got off on the wrong foot. They had disagreements over things. So they became rivals. But Ratchet was already taken by Drift. They broke up years later because Ratchet found out that Drift was not loyal. He caught him cheating on him after comming early from work. Ratchet was heartbroken. He also didn't have his brother to help him with this. He had died in war shortly after Ratchet had recovered from a injury. Ratchet was depressed with this. Then he started to have feelings for his rival. Then Ratchet had a private conversation with each other before he left. Pharma had confessed his feelings for the other red head. (Yes they are both red heads, cause I can and the look like they have red helms.) Ratchet was shocked abd happy with this and locked his lips with Pharma's. And for the past 2 months they have been dating. But they never told anyone about it cause they didn't know how everyone would take it. And after a while Pharma would become jealous when someone would get too close to Ratchet or even flirt at Ratchet.

Ratchet and Pharma were going at it asserting dominance in each others mouth. "Pharma *kiss* love *kiss* you." "Me *kiss* too." The reason they always did this in the morning was because they didn't want anyone knowing what they were doing.

Knock, knock

Both of them looked out the stall. "Hey you two! Almost time for your apointments, and Pharma there's paper work for you on your desk." "Okay!" They both said in unison. "Do you think she found out?" "No." Pharma said shaking his head. "Well we should go." Pharma nodded and let Ratchet go. "Love you." "Love you too." They said to each other. "Sooo what were you two doing in the bathroom~?" She asked Ratchet in a annoying voice. "Nothing, just cleaning the toilets." He said as an excuse. "Right..." "well I'll be going." He waved at the blue and white female.

______________

Ratchet waited for his first patient of the day.  There was a knock at the door. "Come in!" He said to the person. "Ah, I knew it would be you." He said to Orion Pax, one of his longest friend and once had feelings for. But instantly moved on. "Another accident huh?" "Yeah..." "come on." He said to Orion waving him over to the small hospital bed. "You got a nasty gash there Pax." "Yeah." "This might sting." He said wetting a cotten ball with Alcohol. "Ow." "Don't be a baby, suck it up." Orion nodded.

"There, finished." "Thank you Ratchet." "Next time be careful. I don't want to loose you." Orion grabbed Ratchet's hands. Ratchet blushed. "And I don't want to loose you either. I dearly care about you, Old Friend. I deeply care about you." He said to Ratchet giving him a kiss on the lips. Ratchet blushed as red as a tomato. "Uh Ratchet?" "Yeah?" Nothing." He smiled and let go of Ratchet's hands. Little did Orion know who was listening in. I will not let you take my Ratchet away from me. Then the figure left.

Oooooooooohhh clifhanger! I think you guys will know who the figure might be. Also, I'm leaving it here because I want to leave what happens next in the next chapter. Also, Happy Halloween!