﹝7 ﹞ 𝐛*𝐭𝐜𝐡

TW: Y/N with a gun, choking and a dagger

I'm trying to make y/n a bad biotch sorry 🙄🖐️

_______

You were in the bathroom with Oikawa's bag and you found a dagger with dried blood on it.

What the fuck. Call the police. CALL THE PO-

"Hey, Y/N-chan? Why do you have my bag? What's that in your hand?" Oikawa was at the doorway staring at you.

"What?"

Thousands of thoughts were going through your head right now. What do you do? You can't explain why you had his bag on the sink or the dagger in your hands.

"You heard me. Why do you have my dagger?" Oikawa slowly walked towards you.

You put the dagger back into the bag and picked up your own. "I just found it here. The dagger was on top of it." You slowly tried to walk out the door behind him.

Oikawa grabbed your neck. It was getting harder and harder to breathe.

"How long would it take until you blackout? How long until you die?" Oikawa's grip tightened around your neck.

You punched him in the face, and his grip loosened enough for you to run away. You ran down the hall as fast as you could and got your phone out.

"Ha....hello?" You were running down stair after staircase, not looking behind you to even see if he was there. Your limo should be here. School ended a while ago, the school was open for clubs.

"What's your emergency?"

" hah...I found a dagger with...dried blood on it in my classmate's bag...he also tried to choke me...I'm running away right now, but I'm not sure if he's following me..." You spoke into your phone, trying to run at the same time.

"Where are you right now?" the dispatch spoke.

"Aobajohsai high school....hah...I'm heading out the door right now...my limo should be here-"

It's not here. It should be. WHERE IS IT?

"Ma'am? Is your limo there?"

"Y/N-chan~ Why are you on the phone? You aren't calling the police are you?~" Oikawa sang behind you.

Shit.

You began running down the street knowing you wouldn't make it to your house. Your house was miles away from here. Where would I go? There was a police station not too far from here. Yeah, let's go there!

"hah...I'm heading to the police station down the street! I'll get help when....I get there.." You huffed out the last sentence and hung up. As long as nothing gets in your way, you'll be fine.

"Hah~ Y/N-chan...you look so pretty when your scared!~" Oikawa was on your trail.

Only a few more steps away! I can see it in sight!

You stopped in front of the door briefly and ran inside.

"Hah...ha...My classmate...he has a dagger with blood on it! Hahh...he tried to kill me!" You tried to catch your breath in front of the door. "He's following me-"

"Y/N-chan? What are you doing here?" Oikawa walked beside you.

Oikawa? How is he not sweating?

"Hah.....that's him! Check his bag!" you were breathing hard from running from the 3rd floor of Aobajoshai to the police station that's a mile away from the school.